Chapter Eight

A few weeks had passed and the Magic trio still didn't have all of the ingredients for the potion. But one fateful day the nations heard the sound of a very familiar Italian shrieking from outside the Great Hall.

"DOITSU!!! THERE'S A GHOST!! PLEASE SAVE ME!!!" He shrieked.

"Oh gosh. Please don't tell me" England muttered, face palming.

"The bloody hell was that?" Ron said.

"Kesesese~ I am so awesome and manly!!" Another voice laughed.

"Bruder. Please behave yourself" A certain German muttered.

"You bastards! Shut up already!" The meaner twin growled.

Suddenly the four figure bursted into the Great Hall. Romano was holding Italy by the collar, Italy had a stupid look on his face, Germany face palmed, and Prussia smirked at the sight of everyone's dumbstruck face.

"Oh shit" America muttered.

"Ah, Mr. Vargas. It's a pleasure to see you again" Dumbledore said.

"Tch. Whatever, bearded freak. I just came here because I knew these idiots wouldn't know where to go" Romano muttered, rolling his eyes.

Everyone gawked at how rude he spoke to the headmaster.

"How dare you talk to the head master in such a way!" Snape growled, marching up to Romano.

Dumbledore put his hand up, smiling.

"You haven't changed a bit, Mr. Vargas" He chuckled.

"Yeah yeah yeah. Now, where the hell is Lizzie? She's the reason why we're here after all" He muttered, crossing his arms impatiently.

Everyone looked at Hungary. She sweat dropped a bit at this and laughed nervously.

"Please. Miss Herdervary, come here" Dumbledore said.

Hungary nodded and shakily walked up to the front. Italy grinned happily and hugged her.

"Ve~ I missed you so much!! I'm so happy to see you again!!" Italy exclaimed, pecking Hungary on the cheek.

"Oh! Me too!" Hungary chuckled.

"Elizaveta. I would like to notify you that Rodriech is carrying out your duties" Germany whispered to her.

"Alright. Tell him I apologize for the inconvenience" She said.

Suddenly she was swept off her feet and thrown over someone's shoulder.

"Eh??? Put me down you douche nozzle!!!" She screamed.

"Kesesese~ Nope! You're so tiny! If you don't mind I'm gonna kidnap her for a while. See ya, suckers!!" Prussia laughed.

"That will be alright. Just make sure you return her" Dumbledore chuckled.

"NO!! Vlad!! You better save me from this idiot!!" Hungary shouted before being carried away by a laughing Prussia.

Suddenly Romania stood up and put his foot on the table.

"Don't worry, my dear! Your knight in shinning armor shall save you!!" He mocked before running after them.

This left the Great Hall in a great silence. Everyone was dumbstruck by what just happened. It was even worse than when they heard the howler.

"Ve~ Doitsu!! I'm hungry!" Italy whined.

"Oh mein gott" Germany muttered, shaking his head in disappointment with his hand on his face.

A/N

So hey guys! Just wanted to let you know that I'm sorry for the long wait! Like I've said in my other story I've been very busy! So busy that I'm even losing sleep over it! Don't worry I'll make sure to update again as soon as possible.

Sorry again, Bye!