Chapter Six

It was the next day and everyone went to the great hall for breakfast. America sleepily plopped down in his seat before jumping for joy. "Woohoo! It's finally breakfast time!!" America exclaimed. "Aw! I only wish I had some beer!" Denmark whined propping his elbow up on the table. "Beer? You're only thirteen!" Hermione shouted. "Hey! Beer is good no matter what age!" Denmark said with a stupid look on his face. Hungary face palmed while shaking her head. "Bloody Hell" Was the only thing Ron could say. Suddenly a few owls came down and delivered mail to a few students. Many of them were letters or packages. But then a graceful barn owl swooped down towards the six and pulled up only inches away from the top of their heads. "What the hell was that!" Denmark cursed. "It's coming back! Duck and cover!" Hungary shouted ducking under the table. The others did the same until they heard the owl land on the table. They cautiously sat up and straightened their posture. Attached to the owl's leg was a red envelope. All the way on the other side of the great hall, the Magic trio spotted the letter and made a mad dash to the three. "What's this?" America asked holding the letter. "I think it's a Howler" Harry said furrowing his eyebrows. "A Howler?" Hungary said confused. "DON'T OPEN THAT!!!!!" The Magic trio shouted in sync. The whole Great Hall watched the three jump for the Howler, only to miss it by a few inches. Curiously, America opened the letter only releasing hell. "Ahhhhh! Vash brought his rifle!!!!" A high, squeaky voice shrieked. "Dammit Vash! I told you already! No guns during the meeting!" An angry German man shouted. "France got too close to Liechtenstein!" The Swiss shouted in defense. "Waah! Doitsu! Save me! Big Brother is freaking me out!" Italy cried. "Ohonhonhon~ But Mon Cher, I am just spreading la Amour~" France hummed. "Francis, I swear to gott! If you get any closer I will gas you!" Germany shouted. "Y-Yes sir!" France stuttered. "Hey you! German douchebag! Feel the wrath of my Moustache!" Romano yelled. "Roma~ Mi little tomato~ Don't be so tense~" Spain cooed. "Gahhh!!! It's Francis!!" Romano shrieked. "Everyone Shut up!!!" Germany shouted at the top of his lungs. Suddenly everything was silent. "Danke, everyone! Now this is a Message to the Magic trio, Elizaveta, Alfred, and Mathias. We are having the world meeting right now and it's still chaotic even without you six. Just know that there are others here that are filling in for you all until you all return. So Allistor showed us this weird magic thing so we all decided to message you all. We still don't know how this works so here we go" Germany explained. "Damn you, Allistor!" England cursed silently. "Ve~ Miss Hunga-I mean Miss Elizaveta! I can't wait until you come back! We really miss you!" Italy exclaimed. "Ita-Chan!" Hungary exclaimed."Ja, Feliciano is right. Without you Bruder has been really depressed and bored lately" Germany said. "Kesesese~ No way, West! You got it all wrong! I only miss Lizzie because we can't have our challenges!" Prussia said from the background. "Oh! By the way! You are not as Awesome as me Lizzie! And when you get back we are having another drinking contest! The only reason why I lost to you last time was because I already had a fever!" Prussia shouted. Everyone looked at Hungary making her blush and shrug her shoulders. "I hate that Douche nozzle!" Hungary growled. "Alfred? It's me your brother Mathew. I just wanted to say good luck" Canada said. "Thanks, Mattie!" America exclaimed. "Den! Tell Lukas we said hi!" Finland exclaimed. "Mhm" Sweden said. "Brother you better not get yourself killed! I heard it's somewhat dangerous there" Iceland said. "Big Brother! Big Brother! I patched up my underwear all by myself!" Moldova exclaimed. Romania face palmed but ended up chuckling. "Hehe, how do you like that, Arthur? That's payback just so you know! This probably went off in front of everyone in the great hall so let me just say some words. My name is Allistor Kirkland, a few of you may know me and most of you don't. Those of you who know me, please put Artie here through as much hell as you want to! That is all!" Scotland laughed. "Oh yeah! And Miss Elizaveta! We'll be visiting you very soon!" Italy exclaimed at the end. When the Howler ripped itself to pieces, making silence fall over the whole great hall. Everyone stared at the nations in awe making them feel uncomfortable. England then broke the silence when he shouted, "That bloody git! I'm going to kill Allistor for this!!". "Oh we're so screwed" America said slowly.