chapter 4 | Thigh highs

"Though I don't wanna be that guy, she's got some...you know..." he tilts his head, so I prepare myself to the worst. "What, pervert?"

"I'm not a pervert! But I just noticed! But whatever, I don't wanna say it anymore," he dares to leave me on the edge of my seat when he knows damn well that I cannot bear that. "Tell me, it's too late now."

"No," he refuses, like an asshole, and sips on his drink. "It's about her thighs, is that it?"

He does not move his head or eyes, he focuses on his phone and exposes himself. We both have a thing for thighs, so I know he noticed too because she is wearing thigh highs. "I asked you a question," I do not let him act that way, and he raises his eyes up at me. "Yes, it is, but I can never talk about that stuff with you, so pretend that I never said anything."

"That's not even true. I don't mind when it's an anime girl or game character, but she's a real person, so I don't like thirsting over her body like that," I repeat what I have said already about this. "I'm not thirsting over her! I was even gonna say it in a pretty respectful way, but I say it because I'm with you and that it's my weakness, so I can't shut up. It's not like I'm gonna leer at her and tell her what I think of her thighs."

"In a respectful way?" I sneer. "My ass."

"Yes, respectful way. I was gonna tell you that her thighs seem like they would make a very good pillow," his bullshit gets me to laugh, uncontrollably. "And it's not like girls don't do that too. We both spend time with girls a lot, so you know how damn dirty-minded and thirsty they can be for attractive men. Like, the other day, I was literally at a restaurant with my sister and her friends because that was the only way for our parents to allow her to hang out with them, and they couldn't shut up about their favorite singer who apparently has thick thighs, abs, and big veiny hands because of how 'hot' he is."

"And you let your sister talk about that? She's literally fifteen, I would have told her to shut the fuck up and go study," I cannot believe he let this slip. "That's what I did, and I told our dad about it, so this little shit got scolded," he smiles, proud of what he did since they both never stop fighting. I chuckle but move back on my seat to stretch my back. "Ugh. Whatever, I gotta go back to work. I hope she's gonna come back," I stand up and take hold of the bag full of food, and Seunggil follows me.

However, while tidying up the table, I catch sight of a name popping up on y/n's phone screen. 'Dumbo'. I laugh at it but look away to walk up to the bin and throw the trash out, and I go back to the table but see y/n coming back.

She takes her bag and phone, meanwhile, I cannot hold back from having a quick peek at her thighs because of Seunggil. When she turns around, I glance at her face, and I smile at her. We do not say anything but walk out of the place, so I open the door for them both and leave after them.

"Are you gonna take the bus now?" I ask her and check what time it is. "No, I'm gonna wait for my brother to come and pick me up," she shakes her head and relieves me. I always feel worried when I see a lonely girl wearing a skirt at a bus stop or in the streets. I am too much of an overprotective guy to not think of the worst.

"Oh, great. Do you wanna wait at the coffee shop?" I propose to do and hand her the bag so that she does not forget, and she takes it. "No, it's fine. I'll wait here. He'll be here in short minutes."

"Sure?" I smile, prolonging the time spent by her side. She nods. "Yes, sure. Don't worry."

"Alright then. I hope you ate well and had a good time, no matter how short it was," I stick my hands in the pockets of my trousers. "I did, and thank you for everything. I'll invite you for the next time."