chapter 22 | Possessive

10 minutes later...

The door opening startles me as I was into my video, and I glance up at Joonha. We make eye contact, and he closes the door. "Finally," I rest my head on my hand and look at him, and he licks his lips but does not say anything. He goes up to his chair and sits down, so I focus on my video.

"What are you watching?" he asks me when he dared to ignore me. "Stray Kids videos. Why?"

"I'm gonna kill you," he comes and bends over me, but I do not move, and he goes on top of my body, but I remain on my flat. He does not have an erection anymore. "Look at those dumbasses."

"Shut up," I slap his face in a gentle manner and look at him. "It's my bed. I don't allow you to watch that in it."

"But it's my phone," I keep staring at him, and he smiles. "Look," I point at my screen as soon as one of the members appears. "His freckles are so pretty and cute."

"And his blue eyes are real maybe? Uh?" he asks and crushes me with his weight. "They're not. They're not as pretty as yours," I gaze into his beautiful and naturally blue ones after praising him. "And is he as funny as I am? As smart as I am?"

"Well, he has a deep voice, do you have one?" I find what he will not be able to argue about, but he smirks and glances down at my lips. "No, but I can go really deep if I want to, and I have a big dick."

"You can go really deep?" I raise my eyebrows and slightly turn my body towards his. "Yeah. Do you want me to show you?"

"Yes," I test him and get on my back, causing heavy frictions between our bodies, and he smiles. "Alright, wait," he straightens his back to get on his knees and slides his hands under his t-shirt to undo his belt, but I do not say anything to see how far he is going to go.

"You're not stopping me?" he opens the zipper of his pants, and I shake my head, smiling. "Are you sure? You might not be able to skate if I show you."

"The only one who seems not to be sure right now is you," I remark, and he grabs my legs to spread them. "That means I can take your shorts and panties off, right?"

I suddenly clench my legs and change my mind. "Wait. I thought you'd put it in my mouth," I press my lips together, but he hovers over me.

"Ah yeah, you've been hoping for this in so long, but I'm insecure when it's still soft because it's ugly as fuck, so you need to give me a hand," he smiles, enjoying what is happening. "The one you used when you left the room earlier?"

As if I hit the wrong spot, his confidence seems to vanish, and he pokes his inner cheek with his tongue. "Fine," he moves back and closes his pants, then his belt. "No dick for you," he leaves me and the bed to stand up, and he steps towards his phone. He takes hold of it but comes back again, and he lies down next to me. He also steals my phone.

I never take my eyes off of him and smile without knowing why, but since he is close to me and that I love having him close, I snuggle up against his body and wrap my arms around his waist.

"Can I have your waist?" I mumble and stare at his face while he is watching my video. "Why? I like yours the way it is."

He has no idea how good this makes me feel to hear those types of words from him. "Yours is perfect," I give him the reason, but he turns his head and looks into my eyes. "Yours is perfect too, so stop arguing."

"What if I keep doing it to prove you I'm right?" I lift my leg up to put it over his long ones, and he holds my phone with one hand only to slap my butt with the other. "I'll spank you as many times as I have to."