chapter 11 | Moany

"Y/n?" my brother interrupts him right when he lowered my body to his again, so I quickly get off of him and rush towards the door to open it. "What?" I take the lollipop out, but his eyes drift towards Joonha, who sat up.

"I'm gonna start streaming in a few minutes, can I get your keyboard?" he asks when he received his. "Why don't you use your new one?"

"Yours is better," he does not find another reason. "And why is that? Isn't yours more expensive?" I stick the lollipop back in my mouth to suck on it, and he shakes his head. "It's around the same price, but the led lights aren't working so I'm gonna return it."

"You're annoying, Inhyuk," I turn around but walk to my desk to unplug my keyboard. "How many subscribers do you have?" Joonha shows some interest. "Twelve thousand, and more than five hundred followers," he flexes in front of him, and I go back to him with my keyboard. "Wow. That's a lot, and what's your content in general?"

"I play different video games, and sometimes I just chat," he takes it and thanks me. "That's cool, I hope you'll get even more successful then."

"Thanks," he lets a small curve lift one corner of his lips and glances at me. "I'll bring it back once I'm done," he leaves, and I close the door. He did not even say anything about the fact that the door was not open, and he did not even burst into my room, what a change and relief.

Now that we are alone, I turn in Joonha's direction and step to my gaming chair, his lollipop still in my mouth. "Give me my candy," he intertwines his hands, resting his forearms over his thighs. I show no agreement at all and send him packing.

"Are you sure? I'm gonna make you regret this, I swear," his words always show more than his actions, so I sneer and rotate my chair to open discord on my computer and leave him behind me.

"You have no idea what's about to happen to you, but I already feel pity for you," he mumbles as if someone was listening, and I smile, only because he cannot see me. I remain silent but grab my phone to send a text to my brother.

[ I need your keyboard... >

He does not answer, so I wait a few seconds, and I look back at Joonha. He is not doing anything but focusing on his phone. I watch him type a text, then Inhyuk knocks on the door, so I move up and go get what I need. "Here, but be careful with it."

"I will. Thank you," I close the door and move back to my chair again, connect this brand new keyboard to my pc, and I use it to answer a message I received from a friend.

"Where did you buy the choker that you wore yesterday?" I do not remain quiet while checking the messages I got. "At a shop," he believes this is funny, so I fake a laugh and turn towards him. "I wouldn't have expected that."

He raises his eyes up and smiles. "I can't tell because I'm not the one who bought it. A friend got it for my birthday."

"Oh, alright," I pull the candy out of my mouth and move to walk up to him. I heave it up to his mouth, but he gazes up at me. "I don't want it anymore. It's covered in your saliva."

"Too bad—" I cannot finish my sentence, he changes his mind and takes it from my hand to fill his mouth with it. This time, I do not leave but sit down next to him, and I brush some strands of his bangs away from his forehead. "How is your bruise going?"

"Fine, it's almost gone," he locks his phone and drops his eyes on me. "Stop acting so sweet, I'll still make you regret it," he forces a smile, but it does not matter. "I don't care, I wasn't trying anything. I was even about to push my finger against it again."

He smirks at this provocation but holds his lollipop to swirl it into his mouth and slides it out while staring at me. "That would be very inconvenient for you if your brother hears some stuff happening in here, hm?"