chapter 14 | My crush

"Daddy's here," he speaks in my ear, and I unconsciously twitch at the feeling of his breathing on my skin. "Shut up," I chuckle and hit him. "Where's your stuff? Aren't you gonna stay?"

"Oh..." I now get why I felt so light when I left my house. "I forgot my bag..."

"No way. I'm so surprised to hear that," he feigns astonishment. "You were so excited about seeing me that you literally run out of your house without thinking twice."

"Sure," I offer him the answer he wants to get from me, and he smiles but heaves his hands up to my face to cup it and hold the sides of it. "I almost forgot what my little brat looks like."

"When was the last time you FaceTimed me, dumbass?" I give him a judging look, and he pretends not to recall. "I don't know. Two weeks ago? Didn't see your face since then," he takes his hands off of me when I loved the feeling of his touch.

"Oh, that's why I couldn't even recognize your ugly face, those blue eyes are so common here," I watch the smile grow on his face the more I am telling bullshit, and he leans in to brush my nose with the tip of his. "Tell me how many guys you've come across with those pretty blue eyes."

"One single man," I maintain eye contact and smile like a kid. "Exactly, now tell me how many guys you've come across with this pretty face?"

"A lot," I giggle and move back to not have his face so close to mine anymore. "Come back here and answer this question again," he cups my face with one hand and pulls me towards him, and my heart skips a beat. "Come on, repeat after me. Daddy,"

"No," I laugh and push him away. "I've seen many other pretty guys— I'm joking," I change my mind as soon as I see his lips move. "You're the prettiest one."

"Aw, thank you. I know this comes right from the bottom of your heart, so this means a lot," he makes me laugh no matter what he does. "Come here now," he sticks his hands in his pockets and heads towards a certain spot, so I follow his long legs and try to see where he is going.

Towards the bench that we always share when we come here.

"Look," he grabs a brand new skateboard I have never seen before and gently places it before me. "This is yours."

"Are you kidding?" I gape in front of this black skateboard and pick it up, seeing every member of Stray Kids on both sides. "I'm not. You lost yours after those bastards stole it, so I got this one for you, and since I felt like Han is your bias, he's bigger than the other members."

"Thank you so much," I jump on him and wrap his arms around him. "I love it, that's so pretty."

"I'm glad you like it," he hugs me back, and I peek down at it again, loving it way too much to even think about putting my feet on it and damaging any inch of it. "I don't like it. I love it. You have no idea how happy it makes me."

"Well, you have no idea how happy it makes me too," he runs his fingers through his hair, and I move away from him to take the skateboard. "How much did you pay for that?"

"I can't remember, I blanked out suddenly," he does not tell me the truth, keeping this to himself. "You better not have spent too much on it," I look into his eyes to see if he is going to expose himself, but he smiles and stares. "This is my money. I do what I want with it. Now get on that board," he orders me to do, but I cannot do it. "No, I don't want to put my feet on their pretty faces."

"Are you for real?" he does not understand the mind of a stan. "Of course I am. Think about it as if that was your crush's face on it, would you put your feet on it?"

"Well, do you wanna know how many girls and pretty boys asked me to step on them?" he never gets rid of his worrying arrogance I wish I could snatch out of him, and I think thoroughly before hitting him with my board. "Do you wanna know?" he repeats himself as if I did not hear him the first time. "No—"