12. Delightful

Uma sighed as she dialed the number.
"What's up Shrimpy?" Mal's voice said and Uma gritted her teeth in annoyance.
"Just the fact that my boyfriend found your ex-boyfriend in a pub newrby the Hook house and that both of them are now drunk and sick of the alcohol."
"...I-- What??" Mal asked with hearablr confusion.
"Ben felt shitty about himself, Harry tried to talk him out of the pub and they ended up drinking together--"
Then Uma heared one of the boys puke.
"I'm pretty sure it was Ben who just threw up..." she added and she heared Mal sigh.
"So what do you want me to do?"
"I don't know to be honest... I have no clue what to do with Ben. I mean Harry has been worse then this so..."
"Look, I'm going to be honest with you for a change. If you think I should be sorry foe him, hell no. Figure something out, let him threw up as much as he needs... preferably off your ship. Just... I don't know, do what used to help for Harry when he was at worse then now."
"The point is that eh... there's something you should know... Something which Ben told Harry, who told me..."
"What is it then?"
"Ben kissed Gil duri g the vakentines gala... And he is in love with him... Tiny thing ti add, Gil has been crushing on Ben for, ever since he saw him for the first time..."
"...okay."
"That's it?"
"Well, I suppose they should get together then... Screw Ben anyway." Mal said and she hung up.
"Damn... That was cold but awesome." Uma said, wanting to set Ben up with Gil.

"Hey dork, are you okay?" Uma asked as she entered Harry's cabin.
He looked up and nodded softly.
"Yea... I'm fine... Just a major headache..."
"I see yiu barely drank any water." Uma said as she nodded towards the bottle Harry had on his nightstand.
"...I didn't feel like--" Harry said but Uma cut him off.
"Sober up. You and I are going to set Ben up with Gil."
Harry had visible confusion and he eyed at Uma.
"I thought--?"
"Just trust me. We'll go on a secret dubble date thingy, telling those two boys it will be just hanging out... Then the two of us will act like our couple self, so they hopefully get the hint that they should be together too."
"That doesn't seem to make much sense... I'm in." Harry said as he chugged the bottle of water down in once.
"Do you wanna check up on Ben? I think he threw up earlier?" Uma asked and Harry groaned.
"...fine. I'm still going to tell Gonzo to clean it up." Harry replied and Uma kissed his cheek.
"Thank you." she said and Harry smiled.
"Always for you, love."