18. The date

Ben was busy making everything ready for the date with Gil, although ue was nervous that Gil wouldn't like it...
He spread out the picknick sheet and sighed as he unloaded the most of the basket.
He even remembered the thing everyone knows about Gil, the egg obsession and he definitely noticed during the Valentinesday gala when they kissed. But as he thought about it, Gil didn't have that when they kissed earlier today.
Ben shook his head with a brief nervous chuckle.
Why the hell was he even thinking abiut this at the moment--
"Hi!" Gil's voice said and Ben looked up.
"Hey!" he said with a smile as he walked to him and Gil kissed him.
"...so what's a date again?" Gil asked and Ben took his hand, guiding/dragging him to the spot he just prepared.
"A date can be anything. It's basically spending time with your boyfriend/girlfriend but married people also go on dates now and then."
"So spending time with your lover, alone."
"Basically yes, that would've been an easier explanation." Ben said with a brief chuckle and Gil looked around at the things Ben prepared.
"So what's all this?"
"A picknick under the stars." Ben said and Gil smiled.
"Sounds fun."
"Good." Ben said softly.

Once they were finished and they walked back to the dorms, they heared shouting.
"Not again..." Gil mumbled and Ben groaned.
"I swear if it's Harry and Uma I'm gonna have to keep myself from beasting out again." he said and they saw Harry and Uma shouting.
"For. Fuck. Sake!" Ben shouted and they both jumped.
"Can't you guys just drop it... It's no fun like this." Gil said softly and Uma marched away.
"Sorry that you guys had to see... and hear that..." Harry mumbled.
"You alright?" Ben asked.
"Yea... I finally got to tell her how she pissed me off pretending to love me for years. So I guess now things can get a rest..."
"Maybe the three of us can hang out tomorrow to get you on different moods?" Gil asked and Harry chuckled.
"I don't know..."
"Come on, it could be fun." Ben added and Harry held both hands up in defeat.
"Okay, okay! Sure."