19. Great....

So Ben, Gil and Harry hung out simewhere in Auradon, no definitely not the enchanted lake.
They sat down somewhere and Ben got the three of them some food.
Gil and Ben were sittinf next to eachother and after a while Gil rested his head on Ben's shoulder.
And this time Harrry felt like the third wheel.
"So eh... what's the plan further?" Harry asked.
"I honestly have no idea... Sorry." Ben said.
"Jay said something about wild animals in a garden?" Gil said.
"...what?" Harry asked with confusion.
"I think he meant a zoo. But yea we could go there if you guys want." Ben said with a chuckle.
"Sure..." Harry said, trying to get out of this awkwardly third wheel thingy.
Like how could those two act all romantic shitty in a zoo?

"Look at that thing! It has titts on his back!" Gil said and both Ben and Harry were embarrassed that Gil said it like that.
"Thise aren't titts." Harry snarled.
"But-"
"I swear if you're gonna say that an elephant has a dick in it's face, I'm gonna be dying of laughter." Ben said softly.
"What's an elephant?" Gil asked and Harry eyed at the map of the zoo which they recieved when they entered.
"A big grey thing with giant ears and... a king of weird long thing in the face." Harry said and Gil eyed at him.
"A dick?"
"No. It has two holes in it. I think it's more like a nose or something."
"Let me see!"
"If we just walk this path you can see it in person." Ben said with a chuckle and Gil nodded, he might've been excited like a child.

"Big you said... Those are huge!" Gil said as he saw an elephant.
"That one ain't." Harry said as he nodded towards a smaller one.
"Oh. My. God. Baby elephant..." Ben said as he had to force himself to stay calm. With Gil wouldn't have been a problem. He just didn't want to embarrass himself towards Harry.
Harry smirked.
"You alright Ben?"
"...it's cute!" Gil exclaimed out of nowhere and Harry almost jumped.

Later on as they walked through a butterfly garden, Harry got annoyed by those creatures who wanted to sit on him, which he didn't want.
And the fact that Ben and Gil were holding hands the entire time and resting their heads on eachother's shoulders and shit.
"Yep, I am really the third wheel right now..." Harry stated.