"Checkmate" (Pierro x Reader)

I was originally going to do a Arlecchino x reader one but I've had this one on my mind for bit so we are doing this one first! And yea this is going to be a Daddy Dilf- I mean Pierro x reader one :) The picture of Pierro is from Hoyoverse in the new video with the harbingers incase anyone was wondering. Also I know absolutely nothing about chess..

~~~

In a game of chess where Y/N is kicking Pierro's butt and ends up beating him in checkmate.

~~~

"AHA! I win again!! Wow Pierro you suck at chess."

"I do not suck. I am just..-"

"Just losing? Yeah I know." 

He was thinking. For quite awhile.. 

"Fine. One more game, if you win I'll get you anything you want. If I win then I get anything I want."

"Sounds like a deal, loser!"

And so the game begins. You made the first move. He countered your move with his. You were a bit stuck. You looked up at him to see him smirking a bit, showing that he was proud of his move. I decided to make him lose his smirk very quickly by making a move causing me to win by checkmate.

"HA! Checkmate! Now what should I get.." You started to think long and hard about what you wanted.

"On this chessboard, 'checkmate' is not where the game ends.."

"Huh? What do you mean Pierro?? Last time I checked in the rule book checkmate is where the game can end. Are you okay? Do you have a fever?" You didn't think he would be this sore about losing a game of chess. "Hey look Pierro, it's just a game it's okay to lose some and win some.." You sat there a bit anxious as he looked disappointed in himself for losing such a game multiple times.

"I actually lost.."

"Yes you did! Now lets go get some lunch. My treat as for beating you. I'll ask what I want later."

He sighed looking at the chessboard as you started to walk out the room on your way to get food at your favorite place. 

~~~ 

After lunch, you both went back to Fatui headquarters and parted ways. You sat down and did some work while Pierro went back to the chessboard and replayed the game in his head over and over trying to figure out what he could have done differently. After a bit, Pierro ended up getting a headache from thinking so hard. He laid his head back and closed his eyes hoping the headache will go away soon. 

"Yohoo! Pierro? Oh esh.." You stated quietly while tip-toeing towards him. "Pierro~~ you awake?" Though he was indeed very much so awake, he decided to stay quiet to see what you would do. Well since he is asleep this should be easy for me. "This is what I want~" 

And with a quick and simple kiss was placed on his cheek. He was awake and had to hold back to embrace you and tell you his true feelings. 

But you did it first.. 

~~~

Author's note: So I didn't rlly have a plan for this one other than using chess cause of the video and stuff but towards the end I though he would be a gentle giant. Also sorry this is a short one! Like I said, I rlly didnt have a plan for this chapter but I wanted to do it rlly bad so here it is! I will probably also be editing some titles for the chapters so you readers dont have to search for a certain harbinger so if you get any updates it will probably just be some title changes. So far on my list of these one shots are: Arlecchino, Dottore, Sandrone, and then Capitano. If you guys have anyone in mind dont be afraid to request them! Also expect some slow updates later on in the week as I have summer school </3 Anyways thats all for me now! And if you want a Pantalone x Reader go check out my book "New Employee" Have an awesome day and be sure to drink and eat!