Winter Kiss (Tsaritsa x Male Reader)

Request by weirdo_artist1

Artist^ @/Seelieart (Twitter)

~~~

In a small world where the Tsaritsa has claimed her throne over Snezhnaya, she struggles finding Harbingers until she met you.

~~~

"Damn it!"

A loud bang could be heard miles away. It was clear the Tsaritsa was pissed. She only had her lousy servants who aren't capable of fighting for her. She was lost. No one wanted to serve under her. After her father left the throne to her, all of Snezhnaya hated her. They didn't think a female was capable to rule an entire nation. Everyone who served under her father left. They didn't want to work under her with her short temper and has a habit to freeze things, or people, in fit of rage.

She flung her arms and froze whatever was in that direction.

"Pack up my things. We are going to ask around. Someone has to agree to my offer."

The Tsaritsa was stern and cold. When she finished her statement the whole palace felt cold. A chill down everyone's spine. But at once, her servants scrambled to get everything ready for the Tsaritsa.

Once everything was ready, Tsaritsa included, she set off to her little journey around Snezhnaya. Once she stepped outside, a rush of cold air flew into her face. Her servants shaking from the sudden temperature drop. The Tsaritsa, was unbothered. She started walking towards nowhere. Every time she took a step, all of Snezhnaya could feel her wrath. 

After a while of walking, the Tsaritsa stopped to take a break. While resting next to a tree, she saw something. It was blurry, but looked like it was moving. She made no mind to it and started to order some of her servants around. But still a thought lingered in the back of her mind. This unknown blur was bothering her. She did set up camp though. A tent all to herself. There wasn't much of a campfire though as any spark created would be washed away by the blizzard. 

But that thought still stayed in her mind. After a bit, the Tsaritsa decided to go check it out. She brought herself a lamp and slowly made her way out of her tent and towards the area where the blurry figure was last seen. A small shriek was heard from her. She looked back at the camp and made sure no one woke up. Once she knew she was in the clear, she looked back and checked up on this blurry figure. 

It was a person. A human. Someone who probably had a family, lost in the snow. Without a second thought, she picked up the person and slowly brought him back to her tent. This was a dangerous motive as this man can do anything to her. She started to second guess herself on this decision of hers not realizing she stopped midway. 

One of her servants poked their head out when they heard the sound of footsteps stop. 

"Your majesty? Is that you?"

The Tsaritsa was in her own thoughts right now. Everything around her fell silent and the world just seemed to stop. Should she take the dying man? Should she just leave him for dead? He could be great recruitment as a Harbinger though.. But he can do things that doesn't even sound nice.. But she's able to fight back isn't she? What if he drugged her? So many questions with no real answers. 

"Your majesty? Are you there?"

She snapped out of her thoughts. Looking down at the hopeless man, she made up her decision.

"Get a fire started. I don't care how, just make one. And bring me some water with blankets."

"I can't do that all by myself ma'am.."

The servant regretted what he had said.

"Then I suppose you ask your lousy friends to help out."

Her voice as cold and stern as ever. Looking at the man once again, she made her way to her tent. It was quite big as she was a messy sleeper with a habit of freezing stuff.. She set him down and started to wrap him in some blankets. With this much exposure of snow and the freezing temperatures, she was sure he had hypothermia. He was shivering and tried speaking. Though the Tsaritsa did not understand what he was saying, she did her best to help out. Once more blankets arrived, she started to wrap him up more. Only leaving his face uncovered. 

"Your majesty. I made some warm soup."

"Thank you.."

A small conversation with a rare experience of the Tsaritsa thanking someone. 

The Tsaritsa started to feed the unknown person some warm soup. Cooling it down a bit to make sure he doesn't burn his tongue. After awhile of this happening he went to sleep. The Tsaritsa however, could not shake this feeling of something bad. She couldn't get an ounce of sleep. And slowly, but surely, morning came.

"Your majesty!"

A tired and pissed queen looked at her servant with a dead cold stare. 

"What."

"Oh.."

"Spit it out."

"We found someone who was willing to join.."

A little excitement came was seen in her. Someone was willing to join the Fatui? 

"Bring them in."

"Yes ma'am."

And with that her servant left and came back with a man. His smile soon shattered as he saw the Tsaritsa. And without a second thought, ran as fast as he could. Tripping a few times in the heavy snow.

A sigh left the Tsaritsa's mouth. And angered soon filled in..

"I thought you got someone who was willing to join."

"I did.. I just didn't expected.. well.. that.."

A scared servant VS an angry Tsaritsa

Slowly though the unknown man awoke from his slumber. 

"Where am I.."

The Tsaritsa and the servant looked over and saw the man upon them. 

"What's your name."

"Y/N.. Where am I?"

"Are you willing to join me to create an unstoppable army?"

"Huh..?"

The Tsaritsa was getting annoyed. The man was confused and with a massive migraine slowly coming on. 

"Just answer my damn question!"

"I can't do this right now.."

The Tsaritsa was now confused at the man. Instead of being scared or intimated by her and her voice, he just fell back asleep. 

This man peeked her interests..

~AN~ Soooo I learned so much about hypothermia ~( ̄▽ ̄)~ 
There is going to be a part 2 for this I just kinda ran out of writing juice to finish it so dont mind that ending :D Also Y/N has plot armor because it takes like a hour to die from hypothermia but I said thats too little and made him survive longer so ya
Anyways enjoy this update! Part 2 will come out before the rest of the list. Most likely at least.