The creator of me (Sandrone x Reader)

Artist^ @/baiyinanmood (twitter)

~~~

In which Y/N is a human android who no longer wants to obey orders from their creator. (This will all take place in Y/N's point of view)

~~~

I am a muppet. I mere toy. Nothing special comes to me other than my human characteristics. I am what you could call a human android. Nothing more, nothing less. My creator, Marionette, better known as Sandrone, is a bad person. Her personality doesn't match her image. And she will kill everything and everyone who dares to lay eyes on her lover's. Besides her evil image and her innocent appearance, I don't know much about my creator...

I woke up sitting against the wall. I couldn't do much as I was more of an experiment, a trial, an attempt for something even better. The most I could do is move around and speak simple tasks and words. I saw Sandrone working on an arm. Once she finished the wiring and the joints, she attached it to a human like body. Though I never saw myself in the mirror, I thought it looked some what like me. I decided to watch her for a bit until she noticed me.

"What are you staring at doll? God you're such a worthless piece of junk I created.."

I looked away and sat there thinking about the words she just said.

"Go get me some tea. I'm thirsty."

Like always I obeyed my creator. This time something had to change though. I'm tired of her treating me like nothing. I was always there for her.  I am practically her first creation and she throws me out like nothing. I am done with this. But.. I felt bad for leaving her like that, so I got her the tea she always liked and brought it to her.

"Ew! What did you put in this? Oil? This is why I'm replacing you with my better creation!" Throwing the cup at me and shining her hands around her newest creation which still had work to be done. I stood there. "Go away Y/N. You're excused."

This was my great escape now. I had the chance and I took it. I left a little note taped to her door and got everything ready to make it look like I destroyed myself. Sandrone is the creator of me, but she also taught me a few things to help her out at times. And with this skill, I created separate body parts and made a rope that I could take with me when I got to the ground. After all Sandrone liked to work in peace so she had her room placed on the highest floor to have no distractions. Every now and then someone would come up though. And with the steps being so much, Sandrone created an elevator. She was praised for her hard work and was left to work on all the tech-issues. 

Enough about my creator though. It's time to get out of this hellhole. I threw down the rope from my window and grabbed my bag with my dirty and broken body parts. I got over the ledge and started to slowly climb down. 

"Just where are you going?"

I'm done for..

"I said you could be excused. I didn't say you could leave permanently."

"Well now I am leaving permanently. I am done with you treating me like nothing."

She started to pull the rope up. Once I was back up to the ledge she pulled me close and whispered sweet nothings into my ear.

"You know Y/N.. I always cared for you. Me being rude and harsh is just training you to become more self-aware of yourself."

"Really..?"

"Yes. You've always been my favorite creation." 

And with those last words, Sandrone pushed my body out the window. Is this what falling feels like? No. This is what death feels like. Even if I wasn't human, I was treated like one when first created. And the other harbingers thought of me as a human. Before my vision fully faded, I saw the cold and shallow face of Sandrone, The Marionette. The creator of me.

~~~

Author's note! This will have some leaks. So incase anyone was wondering where I based her personality off of, I saw a leak a while ago about her personality being like yandere. So I kinda went off of that. Sorry if this one was short I didnt rlly have a huge plot of where I was going. Also wow!? 1.5k reads!! Thats so amazing and its glad to hear that people are enjoying my book so far! I plan to keep this going for awhile so if you have any plot ideas or suggestions dont be afraid to request! Thank you guys sm ily!!