Loving husband (Pierro x Reader)

Unfortunately no photo for this one yet 😔😔

Requested by a mix between:FireBlade123 & Tsuiko_

~~~

We all know how secret relationships are appropriate in the Fatui. What if I told you about a married couple; who just happened to both be Harbingers.

~~~

"You are all dismissed."

A cold and stern voice echoed throughout the hall.

After the Fatui meeting discussing the progress about the traveler, future missions, and of course Fatui training, the next hour or so was filled with groans and complaints about how the Tsaritsa was pushing everyone to the limit. As if that was anything new..

The day was pretty much over after the meeting, besides for the loads of paperwork that is. Seriously, who just thought that the Fatui just fights with anyone and everyone; with the occasional theft of a gnosis or two. There's so much planning that goes behind each mission. You have to think about the possibilities of each outcome. What if you get cornered? What if you got threatened to send mora in order to set a loved one free? Those are just what ifs of course.. Nothing to worry about, hopefully..

A tired sigh escaped my mouth while slowly letting my head fall down on my desk.

"Everything alright?"

A masculine voice came from behind. I looked over with tense shoulders only to have them relax when I see who is standing behind me. 

"Good evening to you too, Pierro."

A small smile crept on his lips.

"And back to you, darling." His eyes looked behind me to see paperwork. "Working again? You really need to stop pushing yourself. You'll get exhausted from all that work." Concern lingered in his voice. 

"I'll be fine, love. It's just a few papers this time, nothing too big."

"You said that last time then stayed up till 4." He propped his arms in front of his chest glaring at me for what happened last time.

"Okay.. Maybe a little bit more than a few..." I looked up at him with a playful smile.

A sigh left his mouth; a sigh of defeat. He knew there was no way to convince me now. Not after being married for almost a decade. 

"Well, if that's the case then I'll make dinner. It's the least I could do."

The whole thought went over my head.

"Take care, darling. Don't push yourself too hard." And with that he left, but not after he gave me a small kiss on my cheek. 

I continued to work on the paperwork until I just realized what he said earlier. I got up swiftly and headed downstairs to see if anything had been burned yet. 

"Hey dinners not ready yet!"

"Oh uh... I was just stretching my legs.. You know how it is to sit in a chair for a few hours, got to keep them alive.." A nervous chuckle left my mouth. 

Pierro eyed me up and down. Something was off for him. He didn't know what, but something was off..

"Okay, I'll go back up to my office and continue working. See you in a bit hun!" I yelled the last part sprinting back upstairs. It was good for awhile until I smelled burning. Oh archons please pray for our house. I sprinted back downstairs and saw Pierro doing his best to get all the smoke out of the way so he could see. 

I tried my best to stifle my laughter but sooner or later it came out. Pierro turned around to see who was laughing at him and saw his beloved partner. I walked up behind him and helped him get rid of the smoke.

"What happened?" Small laughs still coming out of my mouth.

"I uh... Forgot the bread was on the stove." He looked down acting guilty. 

More laughs came. Bread? I thought it was going to be something major but bread? For a Harbinger he is quite terrible at cooking. 

"Here let me help you out." I said rolling up my sleeves so I can wash the pan for the next use.

"Don't you have paperwork love? I can just get us some delivery, don't worry about it."

"Paperwork could be put on hold. Dinner can't. Especially when you're going to make it with your beloved husband." 

Smile crept on both of our faces. 

"Whatever you say then~" A small hum coming at the end of his response.

After helping him clean up the mess, I guided him through dinner. Telling him what ingredients need to be mixed with what. A small "But they all get mixed together so why does it matter" could be heard from him. I chuckled and continued to guide him through. After he did the mixing of ingredients and getting everything set up, I didn't trust him enough yet to cook anything without it being burnt to a crisp. But he really pleaded saying he know how to doit this time. I sighed in defeat and guided him once again on what to do. For the first time he didn't set anything on fire. A big smile was left on my face after he showed me that he could do it.

I sat on the counter watching him, helping him occasionally. I fell for him all over again. His small little smiles, and then confusion if something ended badly. He surely hasn't changed from when we were younger. 

He has flaws. But he also has perfections. That's what makes him special. It's even more special since the one he fell in love with was me. Someone who has equal amount of flaws and perfections. 

Though in my eyes, he's perfect. Flaws and all..

AUTHORS NOTE 😼

God damn this iPad is stupid 😾😾

Uhm anyways, this is completely different from the original. Some plot, for the most part. Think I added a few changes but mostly the same. Still completely different though. Hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Thank you all for 40k reads and love you all!

Make sure to drink water and eat food. Or else 😡