Cleaning service (Capitano x Reader)

Artist^ @/gjd12751 (twitter)

~~~

In which a new fatui servant has joined and has the task of cleaning Capitano's room.

~~~

Y/N is the newest edition to the Tsaritsa's servants. They follow every command and will sometimes get tasked to do other chores around the palace. This time it was your turn. You were tasked with cleaning Capitano's room. Capitano seems like a tidy and clean person so it shouldn't be to hard on you. Oh boy were you wrong..

His room was a huge mess. And it was worse with the addition that harbingers have bigger room than everyone else. This made you want to scream for mercy. 

"Please archons save me.."

"Why do you need saving?"

"Your room is a gigantic mess! How could you even get from point a to point b?"

"I just memorize the layout..?"

"Memorize the layout? Do you even have any clean clothes?"

"Why should you care?"

"Cause I am cleaning service! I am supposed to clean your room and clean anything that comes from your room."

"Okay then. I have an important meeting to get to. I expect everything clean by then."

This was going to be a pain in your as-

You got to work immediately. Despite the huge mess, it was mostly just clothes and some trash every now and then. How could someone like him be so organized, but then be so messy.. It's like the archons from celeista couldn't decided on what personality to give him so they made him mix match. You bet that he wore mix match socks every now and then. While you were laughing at the funny thought you heard a voice from behind.

"What you laughing about?"

"AH-"

"Shush quiet down would you? I don't want to make it that I'm killing you or something. My archons would the Tsaritsa be pissed.."

"Ok then do not sneak up behind me like that again.."

"Fine fine.. But I still want to know what you were laughing about."

"It was nothing. Just a silly thought.."

"Okay then. I'll be at my desk working so don't bother me."

You swore if you could fight you would fight him right now. You aggressively started to clean again. 'That stupid harbinger. I'll make him pay. Just you wait!'  Though you didn't realize it, Capitano was quite fond of you. He usually ignores people weaker than him, but for you, a weak servant of the Tsaritsa to have such an impact on him was quite something. You had something that the other servant's didn't. You weren't fangirling over him every chance you get, you in fact, did not like him. He wanted to tease you a bit..

"You servant over there! What's your name?"

"Y/N, why do you ask..?"

"Well cause you missed a spot over here."

Despite good pay, you were about to quit because of this guy. 

"You know what. You can clean the rest of your own damn room. I quit."

But before you could walk out the door and leave the palace the door slammed shut.

"Who says you're going anywhere? You could leave my room when I say you can."

And with that he got super close to you. A little to close..

"Please back up.."

"Sorry I couldn't hear you.. Could you say that again dear?"

"Please back up."

"One more time I think I heard you say that you want me to back you up? Are you about to fight someone?"

You could tell he is enjoying this. You had enough and push him to the side and left his room.

"Right when I was getting quite fond about her.. Damn you Capitano.."

~~~

By now it's been weeks since you were last seen. Capitano was a bit sad and it was very noticeable. While he was working at his desk zoned out, he heard a voice.

"Cleaning service!"

He got a bit excited to see if you came back. 

"Come in."

A bleak and bland cleaning maid came in. She was different from you. She fangirled over Capitano.

"Just clean and get out of here. I am busy with work."

A small 'oh' could be heard from her. 

Capitano was tired from work but he needed to finish the documents about the travellers location as soon as possible. He thought a nice hot shower would help wake him up.

"I'm taking a shower. Please finish cleaning and don't touch anything on my desk."

"Yes sir."

While he was in the shower he heard some banging on the floor and walls. Is everything okay..? After a few minutes the banging stopped. He stopped the shower and headed out with towel around his waist. When he exited his bathroom he saw the one and only Y/N cleaning.

"What happened to the other girl... And what was that banging.."

You looked over to him and quickly looked away. 

"Get dressed first then we will talk."

"Alright then housekeeper." Ruffling your hair while saying that.

You were his little housekeeper though.

~~~

I had a completely different plot than this- I feel like I say that with most of my one shots though so like if you guys see anything that doesnt rlly make sense in the story tell me please cause that is probably where I changed the plot. I also didnt proof read this one so maybe expect errors. (✿◠‿◠) Love you guys though and thanks for the 2k reads <333