𝟎𝟎𝟐 | 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐑 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇
𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀

𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐑 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀

𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 | 𝟐:𝟓𝟓 𝐩𝐦

"PAY ATTENTION CLASS," is what Amani heard his teacher's feminine say while he spun the black pen in-between his slender fingers, using this to pass the time until he was able to leave class.

It was currently 2:55, meaning that Amani had to wait only five more minutes before the bell rung, indicating that all students on campus were free to go but those five minutes had seemed to go by extremely slow, somehow slower than the time in his other classes did.

Continuing to fiddle with the black writing utensil, Amani soon stopped when he heard his teacher say, "Amani stop fiddling with the pen because it's a distraction," a hint of anger and annoyance in her voice making Amani look behind him to see who she was talking to.

He knew it wasn't him and if it was, there was going to be a problem because in Amani's eyes she could've asked him to stop in a nicer way instead of making it seem like she was trying to be disrespectful.

"Who you talkin' to," Amani asked, looking back at his teacher as he flipped the pen that way the writing side was facing the piece of paper in front of him before constantly clicking it, just so that he could annoy her.

Obviously it worked because she let in a deep breath and let it out while the class looked back and forth between the two to see what might happen next, this being a normal thing that went on.

"Mr. Jackson I'm talking to you and could you stop clicking your pen," the teacher said putting emphasis on Amani's last name which didn't phase him at all. In fact it kept him going and made him want to annoy her even more.

"Say please," Amani said, an evil grin creeping onto his face as he saw that the tactic he was using to push his pregnant teachers button were working just like he wanted it to.

The teacher let out a sigh and said, "Mr. Jackson may you please stop clicking your pen so I can tell the class my announcement before the bell rings," basically pleading when she did.

This made Amani click the pen one last time before placing it down in front of him, satisfied that he had won one once again.

"Alright class now that that dilemma is over with I have some important news to tell y'all," the teacher said, waddling around her large desk full of papers as well as other things before she started speaking again. "Since I'm pregnant as y'all know, I will be going on maternity leave soon meaning that there will be a substitute professor."