𝟎𝟎𝟔 | "𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?"

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍
𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀

𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀

𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 | 𝟏:𝟑𝟎 𝐩𝐦

"PLEASE DON'T START TODAY," Aurora whispered to herself as she rubbed the temples of her head with her index and middle finger once she started seeing students that were in her last class of the day start to pile into the classroom.

Her day had been going extremely well ever since she woke up surprisingly, only because Jeremy wasn't there to complain to her or nag her about anything, and she was hoping that Amani didn't come to school like the previous day or just stayed quiet.

Still rubbing her temples with her fingers, Aurora was soon stopped when she smelt the familiar cologne Amani wore, letting her know that he was in the classroom. This time though he didn't say anything to Aurora and just walked to his seat which confused her.

Ever since the two met he had been a nuisance to her so she wanted to know why he stopped. She wasn't complaining about this new version of Amani that seemed to appear overnight, she just wanted to know what changed.

Seeing that no more people were entering the classroom, Amani and two other students being the last ones, made Aurora get up and close the classroom door since she was about to be talking and didn't want to disrupt the classes next to her.

While she was walking towards the wooden door, she felt a pair of eyes land on her backside making her ignore it since she didn't want to make a scene out of something that unimportant.

"Alright class. According to your professor today is the first and only day that y'all will be turning in your assignments after that I will not be taking them and it-," before Aurora could finish her sentence, she heard someone talking letting her already know who it was.

Instead of calling him out though, she simply walked over to her desk before grabbing the yellow ruler off of it. She then started making her way up the stairs and to Amani's seat.

"Yea bruh-," Amani's sentence was soon cut short when Aurora aggressively slammed the end of the ruler down on the area in front of Amani making him and the person that he was talking to behind him slightly jump at the sound.

"Amani, do you have something you would like to share with the class since you can't seem to keep your mouth closed," Aurora asked, while Amani's eyes trailed up the measuring item, Aurora's arm, and all the way up to her face.

As soon as they made eye contact with each other, Aurora saw Amani lick over his plump lips as he looked Aurora up and down, basically taking in the woman that was standing in front of him.