𝟎𝟑 | 𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐝

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍
𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀

𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀

𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 | 𝟕:𝟓𝟔 𝐩𝐦

"HAVE A GOODNIGHT Y'ALL," Aurora said to her workers as she and Jaseh walked through the hair salon, Jaseh busy munching on the sour Skittles that his mother had recently bought him when he started complaining that he was hungry.

It was nearly eight o'clock at night, meaning that Aurora's store was on the verge of closing until the morning, and it was finally time for her and Jaseh to leave so that they could get home.

Usually Aurora would've dropped Jaseh off at home after she picked him up from school because Jeremy normally was there to watch him but today he wasn't which resulted in Aurora having to take him to work with her. Fortunately for her though, Jaseh was well behaved so she didn't have to worry about him acting up.

"Bye Ms.Rose. Bye Jaseh," the remaining workers said, waving to the mother and son duo as they continued making their way to the doors of the establishment.

"Bye guys," Jaseh said, waving his tiny hand that didn't have candy in it at the workers, making a big smile start to spread across Aurora's face.

She loved how happy, loving, and kind her son was towards everybody, unless you did something to make him dislike you,and hoped that he would never change his ways when he started to get older. She also loved how he didn't act nor look like his dad in any way shape or form.

Continuing to make their way to exit, the two soon got to it, making Aurora push it open with her hip, the cool winter breeze hitting her and her son in the face, almost knocking the sweet item out of Jaseh's hand.

"What do you wanna eat tonight Jay," Aurora asked Jaseh since she didn't have the energy to make dinner. She also didn't want to make it since Jeremy more than likely didn't take the chicken out of the freezer like she had asked him to do when he got home from work.

"Chick-fil-A," Jaseh excitedly yelled out into the air making Aurora shake her head and lightly chuckle at her son's fast food choices as she unlocked her car from halfway across the parking lot.

Normally kids of Jaseh's age would ask for chicken nuggets from McDonald's and be satisfied but Jaseh had an expensive food taste for someone so young, only because of his mother that spoiled him ever since he was born.

Still making her way to her 2022 black Range Rover, Aurora soon got to it, making her open the passenger door that was right behind the driver's seat before helping her son into his booster seat. Once he got inside, she made sure to strap him in correctly then closed the door back so she could get inside.