𝟎𝟎𝟖 | 𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐍𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐲

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍
𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀

𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟖𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 | 𝟒:𝟒𝟓 𝐩𝐦

"WHAT THE HELL," Aurora whispered to herself as she got closer and closer to her home, letting her see that there was a baby pink Honda, sitting next to Jeremy's car in their driveway.

Aurora had just gotten off of work, it being an interesting day for her since Amani had been subtly flirting with her the whole time, and after she got off of work she had to pick up Jaseh again from school since Jeremy had forgotten to do it again.

Now she was close to being home but almost stopped the car right then and there when she saw an unfamiliar car sitting in the driveway, it most likely belonged to a woman.

Pulling up in the front of her house, the car being parked on the side of the road since the driveway was full of cars that Aurora and Jeremy had, Aurora having no space for her to park her vehicle, Aurora then unbuckled her seatbelt as she turned the car off.

She looked back and forth to make sure there were no oncoming cars, before getting out that way she could get her son out of the backseat and bring him inside of the house, her not wanting to leave him in the car even if what she thought was going on was correct.

Opening the door to the backseat, Aurora then unbuckled Jaseh and took him out of his booster seat, closing the door back after he was no longer inside the car.

She and Jaseh started making their way up the driveway as Aurora started contemplating how she wanted to act if she caught Jeremy. She was wondering if she should act crazy as if she cared or if she should act like she didn't care, this being how she actually felt.

Deciding on the latter decision as she soon approached the front door, Aurora then brought the keys that were in her hands up, and placed them inside of the lock before turning it, making the door unlock so that they could walk in.

As soon as the door was open, Aurora and Jaseh walked in the house, letting the two hear a mixture of groans and moans coming from upstairs making Aurora smirk to herself.

She had finally caught Jeremy in the act and now she was finally going to be able to divorce him and not have to being in a relationship with him ever again. Not only that but her lawyer said if her husband was unfaithful, she would be able to help Aurora get more money which she was also excited about.

"Mommy what's that noise," Jaseh asked, looking up at his mother, curious as to what the sound that was entering his ears were.

"Nothing baby. Go in the guest bedroom and close the door until I come get you okay," Aurora said, looking down at Jaseh making him nod his head before running towards the guest bedroom, his Batman Skechers lighting up as he did.