𝟎𝟏𝟏 | "𝐖𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐩 𝐔𝐧𝐜"

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐑 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇
𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀

𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐑 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 | 𝟒:𝟒𝟓 𝐩𝐦

"YOU HAVE 15 MINUTES," Amani heard the white potbelly officer say to him as he entered the booth, him ignoring what the male said since he knew he wasn't going to be there for that long.

Amani was currently at the jail his uncle was being housed in for one reason and one reason only. He wanted to talk to his uncle not only about Aurora but what happened after he was locked up, something he had been wanting to do for a couple of days, today being the only day he was free.

Sitting down in the chair in front of him like the officer told him, Amani soon saw his uncle being walked to the opposite side of the booth in handcuffs by two female police officers, both of them having a mug on their face.

When Amani saw his uncle's face, he started to understand why Aurora was attracted to him because they looked exactly alike, besides some facial features which he got from his dad. Other than that though they could pass as twins.

As soon as Jordan sat down, he grabbed the phone that was on the hook and placed it to his left ear, Amani doing the same so that way they could talk to each other.

"Wassup nephew. How you been," Jordan asked, looking at his nephew that he hadn't seen since he was seventeen and the younger male was seven years old.

"Good. I would ask yo ass tha same but you in jail so that shit pretty obvious," Amani smartly said making his uncle let out a low chuckle as he shook his head at his nephew.

"I see you got joke but it's cool. Anyways why you come here and does yo dad know you're here," Jordan asked which resulted in Amani shaking his head no.

After he figured out the truth about what his dad did, he refused to talk to him and couldn't even look at him the same anymore. Not only that but he wasn't about to tell his dad he was going to visit his uncle because then he was going to start asking a whole bunch of questions which Amani didn't need.

"Aw shit. He finna beat yo ass if he find out. He already don't like me enough as it is," Jordan said, running his handcuffed hands down his bare face while he let out a deep sigh.

Amani didn't care though because his dad didn't have any good reason as to why he didn't like his younger brother. Plus Amani was grown and had his own car so he was able to go wherever he wanted to and his dad wasn't able to do anything about it whether he wanted to or not.

"He not gone find out but I came here cause I wanted to ask you about yo ex Aurora and why yall broke up and shit like that," Amani said, making Jordan's face turn into the same expression Aurora's did when he asked her the same question.