𝟎𝟎𝟗 | 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍
𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀

𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟗𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 | 𝟏𝟎:𝟐𝟔 𝐚𝐦

"FUCK MY HEAD," Aurora groaned out, placing the palm of her hand on her forehead feeling a throbbing pain inside of it as she attempted to sit up in the bed to get a better look of her surroundings since they were unfamiliar.

She wasn't able to do that though because she soon felt a heavy body next to her making her look down and see Amani fast asleep with small snores coming from him and her breast inside of his mouth, him sucking on it as if he was a baby.

This sight and the fact that both her and Amani were naked and laying in the bed with each other as well as her core hurt had her thinking about one thing that happened while they were drunk. They had sex.

Aurora couldn't believe it, she really had intercourse with her student. She wasn't complaining since she wanted to do this but she always thought that having sex with Amani would be a fantasy of hers and not become a reality.

Now that it was a reality though, she realized that if Amani figured out they had sex it could possibly ruin her career and reputation so she slowly removed her breast from Amani's mouth before sitting there for a couple of seconds, making sure he didn't wake up after she did.

When she saw that he was still sleeping, she threw the dark red covers over her body then got out of the bed, the cool air that was blowing from inside of the large room hitting her naked body which caused her to slightly shiver at the feeling.

She walked around the bed, tiptoeing and keeping her eyes on the sleeping Amani at all time to make sure he didn't wake up, stopping in her tracks if he moved even a little bit or she thought he was going to wake up.

Luckily while she was sneaking, he didn't wake up which had her extremely happy as she grabbed her outfit from off of the floor and slipped it on, making a mental note to take a shower as soon as she got back to the hotel. She then slipped her heels on, hoping they wouldn't make noise.

When she finished placing her shoes on, she walked over to the brown nightstand that way she could quickly grab her keys and phone and leave, leaving Amani there by himself.

While she was gathering her items, she felt a tad bit bad for leaving him so she bent down a little bit before placing a small kiss on Amani's forehead, him seeming to smile after she did that. She then stood back up to her full height and started making her way to the door that way she could leave.

15 minutes later

"Ugh this nigga is so aggy," Aurora said, declining another one of Jeremy's calls, that being the fifth one in the span of ten minutes. It didn't make it any better that she woke up to multiple missed calls and texts from him.