𝟎𝟏𝟒 | 𝐍𝐨 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍
𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀

𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 | 𝟗:𝟐𝟕 𝐚𝐦

"BABY STOPPP," Aurora dragged out, laughing when she felt Amani try to fake bang her when she bent over to grab some of the dishes from the dishwasher so that she could cook breakfast for her, Jaseh, and him.

It was currently the Sunday after Thanksgiving and for the whole weekend all Amani had been doing was spend time with Aurora, something that he now did a lot because most of them he went home with her after school.

He didn't plan on staying when he had originally left the house with his friends for the holiday but when he realized that his dad didn't care about him not being home, he took that as the greenlight and spent the night.

"I can't yo shit move just like water," Amani said, aggressively throwing his head back as if he was really having sex with Aurora while she started twerking on him, letting out small chuckles as she did.

The two were only able to pretend to have intercourse with each other for a couple of seconds because soon Aurora heard the sound of small feet hitting the hardwood floor making her stand up and look back to see Jaseh entering the kitchen, rubbing sleep out of his eye.

"Mommy," Jaseh whined out walking over to Aurora before wrapping his arms around her leg and pulling her closer to him so that he could hug her. This made Aurora bend down and hug him.

"I be calling her the same thing. You ain't special," Amani said, crossing his arms across his chest as a small pout started to form on his face, making it seem like he was jealous of Aurora hugging Jaseh.

Seeing the way Amani was looking made Aurora pick up Jaseh, it being easy for her to do since he was small for his age, before walking over to Amani so that she could hug him as well.

"Fix y'all faces," Aurora gritted out seeing Amani and Jaseh mugging each other when she tried to pull Amani in for a three-way hug. They listened to her and started fake smiling the same time they started hugging each other.

While they were hugging each other, Aurora heard the doorbell ring making her furrow her brows. She was confused as to who was at her door since she was expecting anybody but since it was a Sunday she thought it was a Jehovah's Witness and decided to ignore it.

She soon realized that it wasn't a Jehovah's witness though when the front door opened and in walked in Jeremy, making Aurora start panicking since she didn't want him to see Amani.

She wasn't embarrassed of Amani or anything of that nature. Matter of fact if she could show him off so everyone could know that they were together she would, but knowing Jeremy he would get mad and she didn't feel like breaking up a fight.