𝟎𝟎𝟕| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐑 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇
𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀

𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐑 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀

𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏𝐬𝐭, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 | 𝟐:𝟓𝟕 𝐩𝐦

"AND THIS IS...," Amani heard Aurora say to the class before he zoned out, admiring the woman a couple of feet away from him who was busy talking to the room full of students.

It was almost the end of the day and for the whole class period he had been focusing on Aurora. He would always normally focus on her ever since he realized that he had feelings for her, him thinking he didn't for a while, but today she was wearing an outfit that made it impossible for him to not stare.

Still admiring the beautiful older woman from afar, unintentionally biting his lip at her while he did, Amani was soon brought out of his thoughts when the bell loudly rang throughout the class making everyone around him get up.

"Alright y'all have a good rest of y'all's day and I'll see y'all tomorrow," Aurora said to the students, grabbing the black cap to the expo marker from off of her desk before putting it back on the writing utensil.

Grabbing all of the items that he had on his desk, there not being that many since they all he had to do was take notes, Amani then placed them inside of his bookbag before zipping it up and throwing it over his shoulder.

He started making his way down the stairs, thinking that he was going to be able to walk out of the classroom with ease but he was stopped when Aurora said, "Amani come here. I have to talk to you."

This had Amani thinking about what he possibly did wrong for her to keep him after class, something that she never did before. From his knowledge all he did was stay quiet and not bother Aurora the whole time but obviously he did something other than that.

"Yes mami," Amani scarily asked, walking towards Aurora making her shake her head at him.

Something that happened over the weekend of the two texting each other was that Amani had developed that nickname for Aurora, remembering that he used it in the wet dream he had on her.

After Aurora heard Amani say it the first time when referring to her though, she immediately called it out saying that it was inappropriate and he shouldn't have been calling her that but him being him, he didn't want to listen and kept doing it anyway.

"Amani I told you to stop calling me that. I'm your teacher and that's unprofessional. Now why did I wake up and have over fifty texts from you," Aurora said, placing her hands on her hips while Amani scratched the nape of his neck, attempting to act oblivious to what she was talking about.