𝟎𝟏𝟓 | 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐑 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇
𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀

"BRING YO ASS HERE AMIRA," Amani heard Kaseem yell at Amira as soon as he stepped inside of the large apartment, catching him off guard since he didn't know why he was yelling

It was currently the evening and Amani had just gotten home from school and at that moment he was extremely happy. He and Aurora had done a quickie in the classroom before they picked Jaseh up, then the three went shopping together at the mall.

While they were shopping, all Jaseh would do was try and be around Amani every chance he got which Amani was uncomfortable with since he felt like Jaseh was plotting on him but when he realized he wasn't he started becoming more comfortable and loosening up.

"Baby I said I'm sorry," Amira said in a semi-scared voice as she ran behind Amani, hoping that he would protect her which he was going to do because of how angry Kassem looked and how scared Amira sounded.

"Woah nigga chill out. What she do wrong," Amani asked, holding one of his hands out to stop Kaseem from getting any closer to them.

"She smacked my ass talking about damn baby you thick," Kaseem said mocking the way , making Amani slowly turn his head back to look at his sister like she was crazy.

When he was looking at her, she simply said," It's not my fault you have a big butt and you just have it out by sagging your pants and wearing those tight boxers. If you don't want it squeezed don't advertise it out like that ," as she shrugged her shoulders while looking at her boyfriend.

"Be forreal Amira," Kasem said looking at her like she was stupid. "And Amani move out the wày so I can get to her since she wanna keep playing with me."

Doing as he was told, Amani grabbed his sister's exposed arms and pushed her forward for Kaseem to get since what the two had going on had nothing to do with him. He then started making his way towards the kitchen to get a snack to eat since he hadn't eaten all day.

He would've gotten food while he was at the mall with Aurora, and Jaseh but the food that he did get was eaten by the two, them not even leaving a crumb left, so he gave up and chose to eat a snack before dinner.

Continuing to make his way towards the kitchen, Amani heard two people laughing. His dad and someone else that he was hoping wasn't inside of his house, especially after all of the stuff he said about him and his sister.

Unfortunately for him he was, which had him wanting to kick him out of the house right then and there but he knew he couldn't because he knew that he would get in trouble with his dad, knowing he liked the male more than his own son anyway.

He didn't know why though because Caden was a bum who leeched off of his parents and didn't plan on doing anything in his life while his son was going to school to get his degree but Amani guessed that his dad liked Caden more because they could relate to each other in some ways.