Chapter 12: Its not over... It never has been.....

Golden whimpered. "V-Vincent.. H-he's got them..?" You asked. "No.. Worse than Vincent." Golden spoke. "Mike." "Who's.. Mike?" You asked, confused. "He's the security guard... Foxy bit off his frontal lobe years ago... Now he's back for revenge..." You faltered with words. "I-I... I don't understand. Erm. Why does he want revenge, but taking over the animatronics? That's not right. I'm confused on the factor, that Freddy might've just taken over his body. Just as he had done me... Remember what happened last time? We "killed" him, but he just returned. What if that's what happened.. Again?" You mumbled softly,
As golden nodded. "You know, that's not actually a bad guess." He grumbled.

Bonnie and Chica, their glowing red eyes beamed straight at you. 'Oh joy.' You thought to yourself as the started to slowly walk over to you. The metal clinking against the ground. "Golden, what do I do?!" You turn to him, in a mere panic. But what you turned to see, was not the Golden you needed.

Black oil, dripping from his piercing red, glowing eyes. Sharp teeth- no, fangs, as well as claws. This reminded you of when Foxy had attacked Freddy a few months prior. You backed up, bumping into something. You turned your head, seeing a male with a light blue hat reading 'Night Watch', and was wearing Navy blue jeans, along with a matching Light blue shirt, with a name tag that had 'Mike' scribbled on it.

You yelped. "Shhshhsh!!" He groaned pushing his finger to your lips. "Those things are fucking insane! Okay?! You need to get out of here, they've already done enough damage to me!" He spoke in a hard whisper. "G-golden said you were controlling them..." You mumbled. "You talked to them?! Are you crazy?! Those things can snap in a millisecond! They have a mind of their own, and no one can stop them. They'll do what they want, get what they want. Do you hear me? We need to go. Now. " Mike growled at you. "Mike, I can't. They're the people I've lived with for the past few months." You growled in return. "People?! What the hell is wrong with you?! These are anything but people! You see this scar across my head, that's all them!" He growled as he slammed his hand against the desk. "Have fun fucking dying, I'm out of here." He spat at you, before storming out of the pizzeria. You now alone with the crazed animatronics.

You looked up to see Bonnie and Chica staring at you, their black eyes drilling into your soul. You giggled nervously before you backed up. "Wh-where are you going, friend?" Chica said with a smug, and sinister grin on her face. Her voice box failing to sound childish. Bonnie bounded over to you, at a suspenseful pace. You looked over to see Golden. The one whom you thought was on your side all along. Closed in the office, a devilish smirk on his face as he continued to push buttons that controlled Bonnie and Chica. Bonnie's pace increased as you took steps backwards, following the speed of his steps. Now that you recall, out of the open. You haven't seen Foxy and Fallon.... You thought to yourself. They disappeared as soon as you entered the building. Bonnie had you trapped, you were in the corner as he kept walking towards you. Once you thought he was going to attack, you heard a loud crashing noise. "Foxy?!" You called, as you saw him and Fallon both attacking Bonnie and Chica. Foxy on Bonnie, and Fallon on Chica. Golden growled loudly, you had been able to hear it meters away from the office. "(Y/N)?! You need to get out of here! Fallon and I can handle them... We'll meet up with you Ev-" Foxy was cut off as he was tackled by Bonnie.

You had forgotten. Mike left, you needed a sacrifice. You couldn't sacrifice yourself, the children's souls were still trapped. Golden. Golden. He's the only option. All he's done is cause chaos. Why wouldn't it be useful to get rid of him?! You growled to yourself before you sprinted over to the office. Prying open the doors. "Golden, I'm sick of your damn games! Get out of here!" You growled, demonically. Golden just laughed at you, he laughed at the face of danger. "You really think you can get thru me that easily don't you?" He just chuckled once more. "I have 3 on my side. You have none." You growled. You shoved Golden.. That was a mistake. You cursed under your breath. He came back with a force, multiple times stronger than yours. He threw you against the wall, as you took in a deep breath trying to regain the strength you had just lost. You muttered as you tackled him to the ground. Quickly retrieving your balance and making a dash to the control panel. You searched for the ones controlling Bonnie and Chica. Suddenly smashing the button to conclude their attack, at which ended abruptly before you were grabbed by the collar of your shirt and thrown to the ground once more. "You don't know how long I've been waiting to do this.." Golden laughed evilly, as it echoed through your ears. You peered out the small office window, seeing Foxy, and the three animatronics staring blankly back at you. They all had their heads tilted to the side, as their eyes turned black with glowing white. You turned back to Golden, his eyes the same. You, confused, backed out of the office and towards the exit.

"Foxy...? Fallon...? Wake up?!"  You spoke frantically, in a mere panic. As you enclosed the distance between you and the exit, you quickened your pace. Backing up, at a higher speed every few seconds. Foxy opened his mouth to speak, as Fallon cut him off. "G-Get out of here.... He's back.." Fallon whimpered, as she ended her sentence in a low, and scratchy voice. You had been confused, and utterly terrified. Your once close friends, have all now turned on you. Mike looked in through the door, as you cowardly backed up. Mike locked the door, before you could open it. You pulled on the handle, getting no response from the door. Your gazed, turned to whom was out there. You growled. "Open this damned door right now! Do you want me dead?!" You growled, and scoffed at him. "You do realize, I warned you? I told you these were creatures from hell! You didn't listen to me, this is your punishment." He replied to you thru the thing glass. "Punishment?! I'm not your damn pet! Why are you treating me like one?!" You growled once more, throwing your body full force against the door. It hadn't budged, though you'd probably just bruised the whole right side of your body. A small groan escaped your lips, as the animatronics started cornering you. As they grew nearer, and nearer to you. Your heart rate quickened, and your breathing hitched. Total fear struck through you whole body. When they were next to you, you felt a sharp pain go through your chest. You looked back out the window, and Mike had a devious grin on his face. Something dripped down your neck, you groggily lifted your arm up to your neck. Weak, from the object that penetrated your chest.

You touched the thick liquid dripping from your neck. You lifted your hand lightly, seeing the red crimson liquid. This was it.. The end. Suddenly, you were carried off. Into an unknown room, where you had seen the corpses of 5 children. You were placed down, as you watched the animatronics leave. Light whispers were heard.....

"It's me...."

"You're gone...."

"Let them take over....."

"Consume your soul...."

"You can't save them..."

These repeated over and over again. Until you finally spoke one simple line.

"You can't save me...."

||This will be updated very soon, I will have a new chapter posted soon. Though, sadly it may be the last chapter before the sequel~ And yes, I did just say S-E-Q-U-E-L :> It's official, I will be continuing this book once this is concluded! Thank you guys for almost 170 Followers! Since I created a roleplay, followers have just been pouring in! Heh! I love you guys, Thank you for reading~! <3 ||