Chapter 9: Reverse Reverse and so much worse.

Hey Guys, it's Radio here... This may be the second to last chapter to this book. You may be thinking. 'Why is this such a short book?!' Well, thing is.. I may end up creating a sequel to this... I've been thinking about it lately, and i feel like sometimes writing can get me stressed or relieve stress. I do appreciate how you guys have been acting about me updating. You guys don't hassel me to update anymore, and it actually makes me feel a lot more appreciated and that you guys aren't forcing me to update. And are more allowing me to post on my free time. So I thank you guys so much for that! <3

You grinned evily, and the cowaring fox. "Dear.. Why are you so afraid?" You snickered as you turned around walking away. All of the animatronics looked at you as you parted their behalf. "What?!" Balloon boy yelped. "Let's get one thing straight... (Y/n)? Well... He/She's gone... Well, not exactly.. But you should just forget. I am in control~." You growled, walking away your laughter echoing through the restaurant. You circled around the animatronics. "I don't get why you're so afraid.... It's me..." You whimpered having control of yourself for one moment.

"No. No, (Y/n) it's not you... How can we trust after all you've done? You fucking killed Chica!... How are we supposed to forgive you." Foxy looked down, ashamed. "For that was not me... It was him... Though he has control of me... I am still here..." Your eyes turned black, pupils glowing white. "You shouldn't underestimate what you don't know~" You growled. "You've known me for a short time now, you don't know me completely... You know none of my secrets, for I have many. You know none of my tricks, that I've been keeping from you. Now that you don't believe me.... I can... Show my true side." You grinned Evilly.

You felt Your body go numb, as you fell to the floor. The Golden bear arising. "Well, well... Looks like (Y/n) is taking my influence..." He smirked. "Why are you doing this in the first place..? What did we ever do to you...." Fallon Whimpered looking at Golden. He grinned Snickering. "For, you've all forgotten haven't you~?" He smirked. He laughed evilly. "Wh-What... are you talking about...?" Fallon asked, as all the animatronics once again peared over to the Golden Bear. "Who had been left behind, who had been the one who suffered the most... Who was killed first due to their others disrespect..?" Golden Growled. "Goldie... We didn't intend to do that! You tripped and Fell.. What did you expect us to do? Just run back into the arms of a killer?!" Bonnie Growled deeply. "Oh, okay. A fucking killer, that was 50 feet behind us! You just continued running, and left me to be defeated! If it were any of you that had fallen, I would've gone back. Since when do "True" friends leave other friends behind. Even if it means risking their life." Golden growled, as he turned around. "You guys will understand soon enough what it feels like. You'll see how it feels to be forgotten, left behind. Destroyed." He spoke, in a hurt and broken tone. Soon giggling evilly in a low voice.

You sat up, whole body in pain. "What. The. Hell." Fallon spoke. "What if he's right.. What if we are going to find out what it's like...?" Bonnie Mumbled. "Bonnie, Yer speakin' Nonsense. Since when is he ever right?" Foxy Growled. "Well, maybe I'm at least taking a chance, and thinking. Maybe I'm not being selfish and just thinking about our possiblities! What if (Y/n) get's completely taken over by Golden?!" Bonnie Growled as Fallon backed up, you slowly whimpering back. "There- There Bonnie, Foxy. Old friends~ What are the two of you arguing about? For I've already been controlled. You've been wrong this whole ti- What the he- (Y/n) There, now. Stop fusin- Stop! Get out of my brai- What are you talking about?! I've always be- GET OUT. You've never been her- (Y/n) Stop Yelling, you're going to detr- GET OUT!" You screamed in a demonic voice, sending the animatronics backing up slowly. Your voice changing throughout the "Self Conversation". "(Y-(Y/n)?" Foxy mumbled.

"Leave me alone... I'm broken..." You growled softly as you looked up, eyes black. You grinned. "Go! Now!" You growled, standing. You Pounced onto Bonnie. "Bonnie!!" Foxy and Fallon both yelled in Sync. "Once and for all.... Everyone will be under my control.. All of you will be in my contro- I'm sorry..." You mumbled in your regular voice. You lost all control, grabbing Bonnie's neck hearing a sharp click as you felt his body go limp. "I- I don't know how you could do this (Y/n)... You just killed your friends.." Fallon whimpered more oil pouring from her eyes. "It's not me! I- I don't have control... Shut up (Y/n) No one cares about you. Forget any chance of regaining your soul. No one cares anymore. You're hated." You growled out, gripping your head. "Leave me alone!" You growled. "Y-you're insane... How could I not have see it from the beginning?!" Fallon screeched as you lunged towards her. "Get off of me, I'll never trust you again!" Fallon Growled, shoving you against a wall.