Chapter 8: Amnesia

You woke up seeing everything in a lower perspective. "Woah...." You spoke quietly, almost silent. "(Y/n) I don't know how we're going to keep the place running is we're all animatronisc now..." Fallon said sadly. You sighed fainlty. "So.... The transfer worked...?" You asked as Bonnie nodded. "We had to transfer you into a beaten down animatronic. The others..... " He paused. "Were... Taken over already..." He sighed as you nodded. "So how are we going to- Wait What?!? How in the hell were they taken over?!" You yelped full of worry, and confusion. "I don't even know..." He whimpered. "Let's just try to get out of the situation we're already in... We can't let another thing like...lasttime... happen again..." You sighed. "We'll find something, can you atleast walk?" Chica asked. "I Think." You said squirmming as you fell off the table and faceplanting the floor. Foxy snickered. "Aye me matey... You may have some trouble walking and may end up having to climb everywhere... you don't exactly have feet.. or legs... They're more like wires....." He spoke to you. You thought about the wires and how you'd walk and then out of the blue, you were able to walk and move around. "There Ye go... Now tha' ye can walk... We can move onto a bigger tsk' at hand." He said as everyone sighed including yourself.

"H-How are w-we going t-t-t-t-to fix th-the problem?" You asked, voice glitching horridbly. "I'm not sure, we'll find something. As of now... We have no manager...."

"We could try to hire someone, but with the past if this place I don't think that's going to be too easy...." Chica Sighed. "I have a q-q-quick question f-f-for everyone...." Foxy Nodded. "Go Ahead, speak." He chuckled. "C-c-can we try t-t-to find some o-o-other Suit...?" You spoke your Voice still Glitching. "I think there may be another one, though it's another Chica suit... Just, more.... Colorful, and we'd need to make sure it's okay with The original Chica." Foxy Spoke. "It's fine with me." Chica Sighed. Fallon Nodded. "Be right back, I'll go and grab it. Bonnie, can you make sure everything is ready once I'm back with the suit?" Bonnie nodded.

You were lied down onto a cold, solid table.

You closed your animatronic eyes, last thing you've seen, Bonnie staring back at you.

Ear piercing screeches from metal hitting metal...

Drills running as you exhailed for the final time...

More screeching...

More drills...The Cycle Repeats...

You feel all body movements function once again...

"It's done....." A Male voice sighed.

"Finally... Hopefully (Y/n) will wake up soon...." A Female Voice Spoke.

You opened your eyes, stuggling through the process.

You saw, a Chicken, a White Fox, a Red Fox, and a Purple Bunnie.

You Instantly back up, your hands following behind you for support. "Wh-What are you..." You cried, in a terrified tone. "The same as you..." The Purple Bunnie growled. You peared to his eyes, black with white centers. He blinked, eyes returning to a pale maroon. "(Y/n), what's wrong?" The White fox spoke in a worried tone. "Who... Who are you people..?! No.. things?!?" You yelled, on the brink of tears.. (Erm.. those aren't tears hun.. It's Oil.... Heh...)

"You honestly... You don't... Remember..?" The red Fox spoke. "No. No. I don't know.. I want to go home!" You whimpered feeling the Tears about to pour from your eyes. "This is going to be alot of explaining...." The Purple Bunnie spoke. You heard a door open, followed by the ring of a bell.

"Mommy! I can't believe we finally got to go here!" You heard a little child say. "I know sweetie." The mother cackled softly. You sat up as the things looked over to you. "No..." The white fox Spoke. "Someone.. Get... (Y/n)" Before anyone could react you sprung up from the table, gaining ground between you and the child. When close enough you tackled them to the ground, instantly hearing the cracking of bones and the childs cries. You heard the Mother scream, attempting to shove you off her broken child. But It had been no use you weren't getting off the child until every last bone in them were destroyed. You grabbed the child's neck, pushing down full force. Taking away the final breaths of the child. Once you felt them go limp, you stood up growling at the mother warning her, as a way to back off. She cowardly walked into a wall as you grinned sinister. You saw tears flow down her face as you blinked, seeing everything once again in color. Not clear darkness. You peered over your shoulder. Managing to catch a glimpse of the child. You fell to your knees, as oil poured from your eyes.