Chapter Four: There's always Room for Improvement

It's been one week since the fall of Freddy. Everything, has changed, in every sort of way. Bonnie and Chica, have been acting different, and there's been no sign of Foxy. It's like, Freddy was half of their robotic brains or something...

You were confused, Bonnie and Chica, were moping around, and you had no idea what to do. You slowly made your way over to the door that led to Foxy's room, you slowly raised you hand to the wooden platform and knocked gently. "Hey... uh, Foxy?" You asked quietly. No Response. You sighed and tugged on the locked door knob.

'Come on Foxy... Just open up!' You thought to yourself. You punched the door, smashing a large hole in it, with your gloved hand. You reached in, unlocking the door. Then opening it. You looked around, eyes wide with confusion. "Where is he...? He's.. gone...?" You thought aloud.

"Why, Hello~ Mika." You heard a low, demonic voice say from behind you. Your eyes widened, as your body trembled. "F-Freddy..?" You spoke in a quite, shaky voice. "You'd be correct~" He laughed evilly to himself. "I thought that Foxy killed you." You spat. "Oh, but he did. We're just Immortal~" He laughed once again, at the exact moment that there was a sharp pain in your back. Causing you to screech... It had sounded exactly. Like the animatronics...

"It's working~" Freddy Snickered evilly. "What's working?!" You asked quite frightened. "The plan~" he snickered again. You groaned in agony, as you saw a small red light in your costume mask. But little did you know, it had been your eyes glowing. You looked to the ground, to see your now gloved hands, to have claws peering out the tips. You smirked under your mask. "Oh, I don't think, anything. You have planned, will be working for awhile~" you snickered to yourself.

"Mika... What are you doing?" Freddy asked, without any trace of fear. "Just~ making up for everything you've done. And this time~ I'll be sure. You, never. Come back." You said as you full forcefully pounced on Freddy. Being sure, to slice the living daylights out of him. "You will never. Control me. I'm not a toy, and I never shall be." You growled, as you completely tore out, Freddy's core.

You turned around, after making sure every part of Freddy's endoskeleton had been removed, and shredded. You saw; Foxy, Bonnie, and Chica. Wide-eyed, and astonished. The bright red light, soon faded, as the claws disappeared. "What the hell just happened..." Bonnie mumbled. "I have to idea." You replied to her, as you looked up to the three animatronics.

"Freddy's gone... And I'm pretty sure forever.. Now we should have full control over ourselves. That means we could reopen the restaurant if anyone is up for it..." You stated. "It would be nice, to have it back to the way it used to be. We'd just need to get employees..." Chica looked to the ground. "But after Freddy lost his sanity, I don't think anyone would be interested in starting it back up..." Bonnie sighed.

"There's always chances..." You, Bonnie, Foxy, and Chica. All said in Sync.

Sorry if this Chapter is so short >-< I'm typing this at 11pm, and on my Cell Phone... Anyways~ sorry for not updating in a while! I've been busy with school... •-• anyways, hope you like this chapter!

Also, how am I almost at 1k reads?! Like HOLY FUDGIN' COWS!! XD anyways, thanks~

Please Comment, Vote, and Whatever else WattPad peoplez say~

Bye!