Chapter Three: Now What?

Now you were living, with the famous aniatronics of the horror game 'Five Nights at Freddy's'. Also, the fact that you're living with them all, at the infamous, abandoned pizzeria.

You got up, and readjusted, your costume head. You yawned quietly. "I wonder if anyone else is up..." You said to yourself quietly. You lifted your body off the couch, and thought it wouldn't be a bad idea, to see if Foxy, or Chica were awake. You heard some rustling, and clinking. You guessed someone had been playing the game, so you decided to stay put, until you heard a loud screech. You snickered under your breath.

'Good Job Chica.'

You thought to yourself with a slight snicker. "What's so Funny, Mika?" You heard a voice say behind you. You spun around to see Foxy. "Oh, Hey Foxy." You smiled under your costume. "Hey (Y/N)" He replied. "Anyways, what's up?" You asked curiously. "Eh, i'm not actually sure. Chica, had to follow orders, so she's busy at the moment. Freddy hasn't told me to do anything, nor Bonnie. So, if you'd like, i can introduce you two now?" Foxy stated/asked. You nodded. "Sure, that'd be great." You said with a smile.

Foxy led you up a tall staircase, leading to where all the bedrooms had been. They were all labeled with names of the animatronics. You passed by the rooms of, Chica, and Freddy. Which meant Foxy, and Bonnies rooms had been across from eachother. Foxy knocked on Bonnie's door. "Hey Bonnie. I'd like to introduce you to Mika." He said looking over to you. Bonnie yelled from in the room. "You can come in, the doors unlocked." She had a similar voice to Chica, but it was a lower pitch, slightly like a teenage boy, going through puberty. (Yes, i know. I had to type that. Now sorry, for this rude interupption.) Foxy opened the door handle, leading you into the room. "Bonnie, Mika. Mika, Bonnie." Foxy said as you glanced at Bonnie, and smiled to yourself. "Nice to meet you, Bonnie" You said gently, as the voice modifier making it sound demonic, and believable. "Foxy, i know she's human." Bonnie stated harshly, tensing. Then softening up. "Please, don't tell Freddy. She doesn't even know how she got here." Foxy Tensed. "You know as much as I do. You know I don't want to be here either. We're killing innocent people, just because Freddy, says so." Bonnie scoffed saying and hearing the name 'Freddy'.

You stepped back, frightened. "It's a good thing, I'm the only one, who can tell who's human, or not. Freddy, has no senses at all." Bonnie snickered to herself. "So... What now...?" You asked slightly nervous. "I don't know, we could see if Chica is ready to work on your room?" Foxy asked. "Okay." You said as you 'skipped' to a room next to Foxy's. Red and black wall paper, decent sized room. You pointed to it. "I was this~ one." You said in a childish tone laughing. "If you say so. Now we just need to find a-" Foxy was cut off by Chica running into the room.

"He knows! He knows!" she screamed. "Hurry! Hide her!" She yelled. You're eyes widened, as the eyes on your costume head did the same. Foxy sneered. "You know what. No. He's not going to hurt her, or anyone. I'm done with him." Foxy's eyes narrowed, as he grew angrier and angrier. "If he'd like to get to Mika. He's going to have to get through me. I'm sick of all his... Bullshit." He said the last part, in only a way a mad-man could speak. His eyes turned blood red, as his pupils turned to black. His teeth grew sharp, so they were sharper than a blade. He formed claws at the ends of his finger tips. The most horrifying thing of all, was his voice. Cold as stone, rough as sandpaper, dark as hell.

"Freddy~ My boy." Foxy said as he faced the idol of the abandoned Pizzeria. "I see~ you've found our- or should I say, my. Secret." The way he spoke, sent chills down your spine. "Yes. I have Foxy. You disobeyed me." Freddy's voice loomed with darkness, but not as aggressive as Foxy's had been. "I'm sick! Of you, you disgust me!" Foxy yelled, in the most demonic type of voice you'd ever imagine. It was mixed with a growl, scoff, and strong aggression. "Try me Freddy. But you're not hurting Mika." You shivered as you heard a loud screech. "Foxy. You've never disobeyed me. But you're still the biggest asshole, you were when this place started!" Freddy yelled.

"You're the one, who has been controlling, us since 1987! You made us, the murderous animatronics we are today! How, how tell me, are we supposed to stop this mess, when you just keep telling us what to do?! I'm done with your bullshit!" Foxy yelled Clawing deep into Freddy's costume, reaching his endoskeleton. "I think it's best if we all reach freedom." Foxy spoke harshly, as he tore Freddy's endoskeleton out from where he clawed. He shoved him to the ground, as his eyes remained red, but the claws and roughness left his mind and voice.

He sighed as he walked to his room, and shut the door. "What. Just. Happened...?" You asked your self quietly, as you shivered.

|| I know this isn't the best, but it was rushed. I'm typing this on my phone... I'm sorry! But I needed to get it updated, I know it's really late, but I hope you like it anyways! ||