Chapter Five (Part Two): Fallon and Plans

So... Sorry for the late update... I haven't had the time to type.. So i've actually been writing this on paper, when i get some spare time during school... So, anyways.. Enjoy!
Your POV
You walked up to the now confused Fallon. "Um.. Hi, I'm Mika. Or, (Y/N) either is fine.." You greeted her. "Oh. Hey.. I"m Fallon.. Would you mind if i asked you a question?..." She asked you in a quiet tone. "Sure..?" You asked confused. "Well... There's actually two questions..." She giggled nervously. "First.. Has Foxy shown any... affection.. towards Chica... Or, anyone in that fact...?" She looked away, Electric blue eyes shining. "Well.. I've only been here for a week or so... But that I've seen no. Why?" You asked, confused slightly. "Well... You see, before I got removed from here. Foxy and I... Sort of, liked eachother. I just wanted to know, if he'd forgotten what we once shared. But it seems he hasn't, as of what you know." She Said softly.
You nodded.
"May I ask you one more question?" She asked you, as you nodded. "What happened, to make us Restart that Pizzeria?". "Well, some things happened and Foxy and Freddy got into a fight... That's why you don't see Freddy anywhere. Freddy had been controlling the others and making them kill innocent people, that's how I managed to get here. But now that Freddy is gone the pizzeria can be restarted and will be back to normal." You said Quietly. Fallon Looked at the ground. "I never thought Freddy would Do such a thing... But I guess he changed. He promised me he never would. What a liar..." She said in a hurt tone.
You walked over and Patted her shoulder. "Hey, it's okay... We're here, and we won't change. There's nothing to worry about." She Nodded.
"Hey Mika, Hey Fallon. I was wondering if you guys wanted to help clean up the Place? Fallon, wanna help me in Pirates Cove? And Mika, Bonnie was needing some help over in the Stage area. Mind helping him?" Foxy asked. "Not a problem." You said Running off to the Stage.
"Hey Bonnie. Foxy was mentioning that you had needed help?" You asked. "Yeah. Could you just clean up any dried blood... Off the Walls and Stage? There's also few cracks in the floor and walls. Some stuff is in the Office that can fill in the cracks, and I have some soapy Water that could easily clean off the Stains." "Okay. I'll be right back." You said running off to find the thing Bonnie had spoke about.
Once you had found it. You ran off to the stage and Immediately started Cleaning up. Filling in any small Chips or cracks, and wiping away any small patches of Blood.
You walked back over to Bonnie, once everything you had been assigned was completed. "Hey Bonnie, all the stains are gone, and the cracks are filled in. What can I do now to help?" You asked. "Well, if you'd like we're replacing off the floor tiles. Right now, we need to remove all of them. Chica, Foxy, and Fallon. Were all planning on helping." He replied Digging up more of the sealant holding on the tile. "Oh, one more thing..." He trailed off.
"Y'know how we're all animatronics...? Except you.." "Yeah.." You said looking concerned under your costume mask. "We'd need to order new tiles, and we can't walk up to the door." He said pointing to all the torn Faux fur and wires. "So, all I'd need to do is walk up to the door, and receive the tiles?" You asked. "Yeah." Bonnie said as you walked around looking for other tasks to do. "Okay, is there anything else I can work on?" You asked once again. "Maybe you could clean up the office? You'd only need the soapy water." He said. "Alright. Any clue when the tiles will arrive." You stated the question. "Sometime today. So just be prepared. We ordered bright colored ones." He said and continued what he had been doing.
You carried the bucket to the office, along with a sponge and a few rags. You walked into the office and started wiping off any unwanted marks. The office chair had been torn apart and covered in blood. You decided that no-one would want to sit in it, and rolled it into the hallway to throw away later. You walked back out finding a roll of garbage bags and brought that into the office. "Geez, this office is a mess." You sighed to yourself throwing away tons of unnecessary; wrappers, papers, and cloths. You found Chica's cupcake and laughed softly to yourself. Setting it aside to hand off to her later. "Mika.. The tiles are here." Bonnie called into you, as you removed your costume and ran over to the door. "Hello. We have the tiles that were set to here. We just need your signature and you'll be fine." The Man said. You nodded, signing (your signature) and grabbing the many boxes and bringing them in. You kicked the door shut after all the boxes were carried in. "Here Bonnie. The office is almost finished. I'll complete that, and be out here to help." You said now hearing your normal voice once again. Bonnie nodded as The other animatronics entered the room, as you were leaving.
After the office was completed you walked out to see the once cracked floor, was now glowing with brightly colored tiles. You gazed upon the floor, open-mouthed as Bonnie, as the I there's snickered. "Guys, this looks fucking amazing." You screeched quietly with joy. "I just Realized. We've finished everything." You smiled. "Yeah, and there are tables in the back. We can bring those in and set those up now. But, what are we going to call the place since Freddy is gone..?" Foxy asked. "We could name it after Fallon, since she used to sing all the time and the little children loved her." Chica stated. "That would be awesome. We could still use the name 'Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria' in honor of him. Since it was his restaurant." You said. "But Fallon could still sing." You smiled. Fallon nodded sweetly. "So does this mean the Place is back in business?"
Everyone nodded in agreement.

Guys I'm really sorry I haven't updated 😭 I've been a little stressed lately, and have had multiple projects recently. I also got my braces off and I've been having a lot if trouble writing. The next chapter or so is going to have a lot of cometary and Is going to have many conflicts in it. That's all I'm saying. No more spoilers. I've gotten a few ideas from people and I'm going to be using them in future chapters <3

Bye guys! Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed!

-  -RadioWave-