Chapter Five: Fallon, and Plans

So, Haii!! I know this has taken a while >.< I've been busy with school lately. It's taken a while, and stuff. But Chapter 5 Is here! Also, Some other news. My OC, Fallon, is joining this story xD

She's basically like Foxy, Just smaller, shorter, and has a slimmer body frame. She has a hook like Foxy's on her right paw, and a Black eye patch covering her right eye. She is a White Arctic Fox Animatronic. She also has Electric Blue eyes, sided by an Electric Blue Bow, with a black strap, running around her neck. 

One other thing... So In this Fanfiction Just so you guys know. The only romance that will be in this is between Fallon, and Foxy. You'll find out more about this in Future chapters, anyways.

To the Story~! 

"Wait, so we're really doing this?!" You spoke, with pure excitement. Bonnie nodded. "We'll have to start by cleaning everything up, and rearranging the Posters... Also all the blood stains." Bonnie shrugged. You nodded, along with Chica. "I can go and clean out the Backstage...?" You spoke softly, by the help of you Voice modifier, it had sounded as if you were whispering. And growling at the same time. Though it was still able to hear. "Yeah.. Just, don't pick up the Freddy Fazbear Costume.. You'll regret it." She laughed nervously. You nodded, bounding to the backstage room.

        You entered the room, and almost instantaneously gagged. You coughed, and then got used to the odor, that protruded from the Costume; Bonnie had been talking about. You then walked over to the other costume heads and grabbed a huge box to place them in. After about 20-40 minutes all the costumes had been moved to the area behind the stage.

        Chica, and Foxy walked into the Backstage as you cleaned up. "We can take out the Freddy Costume.. Since, it's pretty bad back here." Foxy stated as he and Chica went up the the costume, which had been like a human Carcass now. They left the backstage, carrying out to behind the Pizzeria, bringing it, and disposing of it. Foxy and Chica came back, as you sprayed air freshener around the backstage. "So, what should we do now?" You asked.

Fallon's POV (Oh, yes. I did xD)

        I've been lost for over 5 Years now... My white coat, now dusted Brown, and black. My Blue eyes widened at the building that had now been in front of me. My Cracked ears has slowly risen. I can't believe it hadn't gotten destroyed. Sure, it was a bit beaten down, but my home was still here! I quickly bonded across the cracked, and damaged gravel, as the rain continued to pour down. Wait, Rain?! I felt my small legs soon getting tighter as I almost made it to the doorway. All I had heard was a small thud, before my vision blurred, and my eyes shut.

Foxy's POV

         I heard a loud thud to the left of where I had been standing with Chica, Bonnie, and Mika. 'Who would be at an abandoned Pizzeria?' I thought to myself as i looked over to the blocked enterance. "I'll be right back... There's something at th' door." I stated. Making my way over to the metal door. I Opened it, to see.. Fallon.. My long lost aquaintance, who I haven't seen her in years. I picked up her dripping body carrying her back, to what used to be her home.

Your POV ( There may be many POV switches in this chapter, and future chapters. Please no hate .-. )

        You saw Foxy walk back carrying some scuffed up animatronic. You looked over to Chica and Bonnie, now confused "Oh my Gosh...." Chica said eyes wide. "Fallon!" She screamed chasing Foxy. Bonnie looked at you. "C'mon. Follow me. This is extremely important." He said walking, and motioning you to follow. (I didn't know Bonnie was male, until just recently >.< )

        You followed him, going to see what you had thought to be the 'new' arrival. You were brought to Pirates Cove by Bonnie. "Foxy ran into Pirates Cove with her. He thinks that her gears rusted, or Froze." Chica stated, with a hint of sorrow in her Demonic voice. Foxy then came out from behind the curtains of Pirates Cove. "She should be find. Her gears had shut down for protection from the rain." He sighed slightly. "So, she'll be okay?" Bonnie asked slightly nervous. "Yeah.. She should be." He replied to Bonnie.

Fallon's POV ( 0-0 )

        My eyes slowly opened as they adjusted to the light. I looked around, taking in the features and soon realizing where I had been. "Foxy.." i Mumbled silently to myself getting up cautiously. I peeked out from behind the curtains to see; Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, and a Pink Cheetah?

        I tackled Foxy happily. "Fallon!" Chica screamed, Foxy Laughing. Bonnie snickered once Foxy Rolled over Picking me up as we stood. I smothered Bonnie and Chica with Hugs. "I've missed you guys so much! It's been 5 years!" I smiled hugging them once More. I turned around and hugged foxy tightly. "I've especially missed you..." I said sadly looking up at his Golden eyes. "I've missed you too." Foxy replied smiling softly, greeting me with another hug.

        "Who's this?" I asked gently, looking over to the Pink Cheetah. "Oh, that's Mika or (y/n). She isn't an animatronic like us, but she was some how brought here through a video game." Bonnie said. "Oh, Fallon! We're planning on restarting the pizzeria!" Chica stated brightly. "Wait, what happened...?" I asked now Confused.

So... what do you guys think of this? Do you mind with the POV switches? I may end up doing chapters for each character, so one chapter it'll be Fallons, Next it'll be yours, and so on. But. i like typing this way too xD but, anywhats. This chapter will be updated tomorrow, so this is basically just a sneak peak, because it's going to be a very long chapter xD

So enjoy your sneak peek~!