Chapter Six: Here we go again...

You guys just won't stop amazing me... 5k reads, and 200 votes... Thank you so much <3

Bonnie and the others all looked around. "So. Everything's done. It's completed. What are we supposed to do now?" Fallon asked as you smiled. "All we need to do now, is post signs around the town saying 'Grand Re-Opening.' (Get it.. Ehh? Ehhhh?) then we can officially start over." Chica said excitedly. "I can't believe this is happening. I'm really happy guys." Fallon smiled warmly. "Oh shit!" Foxy growled to himself. "Our Voice Modifiers. We forgot." He said walking into the back, and grabbing four modifiers, that changed voices to soft, gentle, and child friendly voices. "Here. We need these. (Y/N) are you good being the 'Manager' of here, or do you want to stay in costume?" Foxy asked handing the Modifiers to Bonnie, Chica, and Fallon. Replacing his own.

"I guess, it'd be pretty fun being the manager, and I can still stay in contact with you guys." You said happily. Foxy, Bonnie, Chica, and Fallon all Walked around the Pizzeria making sure that everything had been perfect. "I think we're ready... Are you guys sure you're up for this?" You asked cautiously. "I'm positive, I have been gone for over 5 years and have missed those looks on the little kids faces when Foxy and i Showed up." Fallon nudged Foxy playfully, smiling. Foxy nodded "How about we go and start posting signs? Well.. I could go around the town stapling signs to street lamps and if you guys are willing you could send emails to people?" You insisted as all the animatronics nodded. "Alright, lets begin." You smiled.

(Time skip to November 5, 1987)- Brought to you buy a Man in a Golden Freddy Costume. (If you guys don't get my reference by the date... You'll understand soon enough.)

You waited at the enterance of the Pizzeria as all the animatronics had been either on stage or in Pirates Cove. Fallon had been moved to the Stage for singing, Bonnie had been in the same place Playing the bass, and Chica had been drumming, Foxy had remained in Pirate's Cove, though Fallon made her occasional performance with Foxy.

It had been about 12pm in the afternoon when people had started arriving. You sent a hand signal to the stage area so Bonnie had known when to que Chica and Fallon. Two to Three children had sprinted into the Restaurant while their parents followed in soon after. You greeted them. "Hello." You smiled warmly. "I'm (Y/N) and i'm the new manager of Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria, i'd like to welcome you and hope you have a great time." You said softly as the Parents smiled. "it's nice to mean you (Y/N), i'm Carole." She smiled at you, as her and her husband had walked into the Dining room.

'This is amazing... Everyones back to normal...' You thought to yourself smiling. A little kid sped up to you, and tried not to bump into you as the stopped dead in the tracks. "Hi!" The said happily with a lot of excitement filling their tone. "Why, hello there." You said happily, smiling warmly. "Where is Foxy?" The little boy asked. "Oh, Foxy! He's in pirates cove, for he'll be performing with Fallon very soon." You said happily one again. The little boy glistened with joy and excitement running back to his parents.

Another family had entered soon after and you walked up to them. "Hello, I'm [Y/N] and I'm the New manager of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. I'd like to welcome you back for our grand re-opening. I and the Animatronics all hope you have a Great time!" You said smiling as the parents smiled back and their child squealed with joy. "Thank you, we are looking forward to staying here for a few hours." The Father said in a low voice that sounded quiet rough. "Also, their are pizza Boxes and drinks on each table. Feel free to pick any table and your first time back is on me." You smiled as the Child ran around the building and the parents went to take a seat.

You walked up to the Stage were, luckily no children were roaming near. "Hey Bonnie, Hey Chica." You smiled. "Oh, hey [Y/N] how is everything working out?" Chica said cheerfully. "Everything is going just perfect, how are you guys doing?" You asked pulling over a chair and sitting down yourself. "It's nice, I'm glad to see all the children happy again. And Foxy and Fallon are in Pirates cove. I think preparing for stuff if you'd want to go and check up on them, Chica and I need to get ready to preform again." Bonnie said warmly smiling in an Animatronic kind of way. Which encouraged you to smile back at the both of them.

After that, you made your way over to Pirate Cove to check up on Fallon and Foxy. Just to see how they had been holding up. Once you reached the curtain you saw them both interacting with two children, a boy and a girl. You smiled softly as they turned their heads over to you. "Aye me matey, have you meant thy Youngin's?" Foxy Spoke to you, with his Pirate accent. "Actually, I have not. What are your guys' names?" You smiled, as the two children ran up to you. "I'm Joni and this is my brother Thomas!" She said happily. "Well, I'm [Y/N]. I'm the manager here, and I'm glad that you two seem to be enjoying yourselves." You said gently as they smiled. "I'm gonna ask my mommy if I can have my party here next month!" Thomas said as Joni nodded and they ran over to their Parents.

You walked over to the Curtains. "So, are you guys happy about all of this?" You asked them as Fallon nodded. "Five years. After five years, I still love to see all the children and how happy they are." She boomed with excitement, as her eyes glistened with joy.