a female dragon slayer with separation anxiety

TW: starving oneself 

it's been a few days since the pact was created and lets just say  a lot had happened the other guild masters found out about the pact. they seemed to approve as long as it didn't get in the way of guild activities. a week ago lucas an s class mage of the divinus magia guild leaving a certain storm dragon slayer alone and lets say she wasn't taking it to well she hadn't slept much or ate much all week and it was starting to show and lets say the dragons slayers were concerned about their only sister so they  had Mario spy on her a bit because his scent was always on the island. after spying on her for one day he was deeply concerned she ate barley anything and didn't sleep at all after reporting this to the other dragons they told the guild leaders of divinus magia what happened and they all  agreed it was best that blake stayed in the dragon lair until lucas came back.

the first thing they did when they got back to the lair was install a small kitchen and seek started on making a stew with a piece of bread for blake since he doubted  that blake would eat anything heavy  not that she would any way but they could always get viper to threaten her into at least eating the stew. blake just looked at the stew  before viper saw and he knew he would have to threaten her "blake you have two choices either you at least eat the stew and i wont have to tell lucas or I'll force feed you the stew and i will have to tell lucas your choice and i will do it" viper threatened her which was an incentive for blake to eat all of the stew.

after one more week  lucas returned  and when he came in he bumped into mario who quite literally dragged him outside and told him what happened making lucas have a chat to blake