there's a traitor in atlantide

Allumos POV:

i was going to a just planned emergency meeting with viper something about a new criminal going by the name fox trot. according to reports she wears a black cloak with a star insignia on the cape and has brown eyes with brown hair a very normal look so i have to look for someone who is breaking rules who goes by that description but they probably won't do it unless there in there outfit after the meeting we will relay the info to the others who are in the base with blake since she is a little traumatised about her getting kidnapped the other day and the boys wanted to stay with her to comfort her me and viper did to he secretly has a soft spot for blake but he would never admit to it but we unfortunately are a part of the magic council and have to go to the meetings.

once we got  to the meeting place we talked about how fox trot has been stealing stuff and killing anyone who tried to stop her except for wizards if she came in contact with a wizard she would make herself scarce. any way i headed back to the cave after the meeting when i heard my daughter scream causing me to run to her rrom.

fox trot POV:

today i planned to go to the dragon slayer base to kill that bitch blake she stole all of the attention of my darling viper and she literally has a lot of boys attention which i frustrating i bet she is a prostitute any way i transformed into a fox and i snuck into the base once i got to her location i transformed back and she screamed which caused all of the dragon slayer to go to come into and unfortunately i was apprehended "let's see who you really are fox trot" my darling viper said to me.

allumos POV:

i put down the hood to unveil that protector girl kay "kay your the fox trot" viper asked shocked. "yes my darling viper we were meant to be can't you see that i just needed to get rid of that slut" kay said along with other words causing blake to cry after that blake was carried to the boys room by mario so that she doesn't have to hear kay insulting her even after blake left she continued to talk shit "fox trot you are under arrest i said pulling up her hood and dragging her to the protectors i pulled her hood down and revealed her to be kay after that kay was put in a cell which was a room without bars so that her fox morph couldn't go through that.

once kay was in jail i headed back to the cave and the rest of the day was spent cheering blake up from what the pathetic insecure jealous bitch said. once blake was cheered up mario headed to the kitchen because it was his turn to made lunch he made steak, a side salad and a banoffee pie for dessert. the day started bad but ended up good if anything happens to blake i will kill the person responsible.