psycho ex-boyfriend and training

before i get started with the chapter i just want to say thank you to @happyskulllover for being a constant form of inspiration to me so keep going girlie ❣❣❣❣ and that from Tuesday the 9th to Tuesday the 23 i wont be able to post because I'll be on holiday 

blake's POV:

i was walking around in atlantide glad that i don't have to worry about eden but for the week after the kidnapped situation my bros and dad were overprotective but know i'm allowed out on my own again woo. so i was going to a supermarket and no I didn't end up at the protectors island i bought my groceries and started walking home when i bumped into someone who i didn't want to see chad "hey sweetheart long time no see"  chad said "leave me alone chad i am not scared of you anymore" i said glaring angrily at the boy in front of me luckily for me grimshade was close so i dashed to grimshade luckily i got there before chad could get close to me with him shouting stop and throwing rocks at me i opened the door and called dad well i didn't call him dad i called him allumos i then told him what was going on and he decided i would stay at grimshade that night since they had an extra room in case of guests.

Allumos POV: (i accidentally put POG instead of POV but then i corrected thought i would mention it as a funny little blooper)

after blake ran into the guild hall i was instantly concerned sure she always knocks before entering anyway i closed the door and tried to calm her down so that she could explained what was going on she then told me about a man named brad or was it chad who cares about that idiots name.  i calmed her down and let her stay at grimshade we definitely need to train her more for her good and all of our goods to because she is definitely although i hate to say the weakest  and if someone wanted to target all dragon slayers they could use her against us and of course i want my little girl to flourish wait did i say little girl i mean i definitely think of her as my daughter. after a bit someone knocked on the door he was 5ft5 had shortish brown hair and looked angry "hey mister did you see a girl with blue hair and looks ugly" he said quite rudely. "i take it that you are brad touch my pseudo daughter and you will feel the wrath of not just me but my  other pseudo children which includes but not limited to your death so leave atlantide before i will kill you and that isn't a threat" i said before blasting him out the door causing him to run away like the little bitch he was.

once blake woke up i spent my time convincing her she was safe   and once she was i offered her a little bit of training so i told her to get into loose fitting clothing and to join me outside she the came out in a crop top and baggy joggers  so i firs told her to do a few stretches because that's how you should always start of i then asked her to show me her most powerful move i then corrected her posture a tad and made it so she can access al kinds of storms not just thunder so now she can control snow, rain, thunder, lightening, wind, acid rain (in case acid rain came to atlantide) and everything associated with storms and she can now fully digest storms upped her durability and made it so she would always have more preserves of magic and updated her roar so that everything she can do this roar that incorporates all aspects of storm.