blake's actual family is the worst

abraham POV:

ok everything seems to be going relatively good we have the girl and everything seems good for the trade. us villains need money to do our villainy and a man named cain who seemed very willing to pay us a large sum just to kidnap blake i also found something interesting about her not only is she the only female dragon slayer in atlantide but she is also a princess and that cain man is her father any way he said he would give both parties me and devils tongue 1 billion jewels just to kidnap blake.

tomorrow is the hand off so i just went to bed i have to be up early the next morning 2 get two gem pouches one for me and one for atlantides top dark wizard guild devils tongue my current compatriots, my new friends sort of we just have similar goals and both need funding. once i woke up i realised it was two hours before he would show up. i got dressed and fed the prisoner then i made her faint by forcing a sleep potion down her throat then i put a bracelet on her which prevented the person from taking it off and using magic making her probably feel very weak. i don't know what the man wants with her but there isn't that much curiosity in my mind for me to stick my business into because to be completely honest i don't care just want the money.   

once the girl was knocked out i put her in a sack i don't want Michael seeing blake and telling those brothers of hers since he is still spying on my operation. i was walking out of my base when i felt kicking ugh why did i have to choose a big place for that now i just hope Michael thinks the lacrimas are moving in the bag fingers crossed.

Michael POV:
i was spying on abraham as usual but what was shocking is the bag he was using for the lacrima or what i think is lacrima then i notice another man with 2 pouches of gems and handed the man the bag but this was suspicious because normally he would just receive them the man seemed to be dressed up as a guard for the kingdom of clover town so i hid in the shadows and went to clover town once i was there i walked to the docks and i saw the guard have a girl in front of him with her hand tied up it was blake i know for a fact blake has done nothing wrong so i continue to spy on the guard till he stopped in front of a room in a corridor to the right.

after that i shadow transformed into the room "blake" i whispered to the girl whose hands were no longer tied but she still seemed very week and i noticed a strange bracelet on her left arm which had a lacrima great this is just perfect "Michael" she replied "blake i'm going to shadow teleport us out i tried to but i was to weak to do it because of all the shadow teleporting i had to do today and i only teleported my self looks like i am getting her brothers.

blake POV:

oh no i'm back here i haven't been here for 1 year i cant be here i need to get out i tried to use my magic but i can't then i looked at my arm i had this weird bracelet oh no it has a fucking lacrima in it doesn't it. after a bit my sister blair walked into the room "hi there blakey guess your back now bitch you ruined my plans if you didn't get caught i would get to be queen and marry prince rudolphus why do you have to exist anyway daddy bought me a new necklace it's really pretty an you get nothing because you are nothing" my sister said because she was always jealous after that she left and i just went to sleep because there is not that much that i can do to be honest and the bracelet  was really zapping away my energy.