new member at grimshade gets kicked out in less than a week

blake's POV:
 once i woke up i got ready and headed to the grocery store i had to  buy more food since i was running out of food. i was heading to my nearest grocery store when my arm was grabbed by someone causing me to turn around the person i saw had the guild mark of grim shade "can't you see i was talking to you from that fountain huh" he said while pointing to a fountain out of ear shot "i didn't hear you sorry" i said  about to leave but then he punched me in the eye  then he took out a knife and cut my arm "you know your pretty cute you know what i think i know how you can make it up to me" he said i was about to run away because my gut feeling told me to run but he put his hand right on my wrist where he cut me causing me to wince.

once he had my wrist he was about to take of my shirt and i would have been helpless to do anything when i heard "FIRE DRAGON ROAR" bryan said thank god causing the guy to release my wrist. "WHO ARE YOU AND  WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING TO MY LITTLE SISTER FUCKTARD" bryan asked the strange wizard in front of us " my name is blaze and well you see i was talking to her by the fountain and she was ignoring me." he said once again pointing to the fountain "you do realise that is out of earshot right or are you that delusional  to think she can hear you from that distance YOU EVEN HURT HER YOU WERE ALSO GOING TO SEXUALLY HARRAS HER AND YOU ARE APART OF GRIMSHAD WHICH MAKES THIS WORSE BECAUSE OUR FATHER IS THE GUILD MASTER" bryan said which made allumos appear out of nowhere (allumos is good Voldemort confirmed) "BLAZE WHAT THE FUCK FLAWED JUDGEMENT MADE YOU HURT MY DAUGHTER I TOLD YOU THE FIRST RULE OF THIS GUILD IS NOT HURTING MY DAUGHTER AND WHAT DO YOU DO YOU NOT JUST HURT MY DAUGHTER YOU HAD THE GAWL TO SEXUALLY HARASS HER GIVE ME 1 REASON WHY I SHOULDN'T KILL YOU RIGHT KNOW" allumos said pissed  "becau-cause i-i-i'm a  me-member o-o-of y-y-your g-g-guild" he said scared "NO  SHIT DICK HEAD your excuse wasn't good enough bryan can you take blake to the base i don't want her to see this" allumos said and then bryan grabbed my hand careful of my wrist because he didn't want to hurt me more then we walked to the base.

allumos pov:

once blake and bryan left i used my magic to levitate his body off the ground i then grabbed his neck and refused to let go till that fucker is dead i then started punching him in the eye making it go blake the i curb stomped him making all of his teeth fall out  then i through him off a building then i turned into my dragon force which helped me kill him easier. once he died i buried his remains at a landfill site.

after i hid the corpse i walked back to the base to find blake crying in her room i wanted to go in to see if she is ok "blake sweetie do you want a hug." i asked my daughter "yes why does a lot of bad things happen to me why is it always when i go grocery shopping." blake said crying "blake the next time you want to go grocery shopping tell one of us we will go with you to make sure nothing goes wrong if you ever need anything just tell us ok we are here to help you and we can only help you if you tell us what's wrong" i said to solemnly "don't worry about making dinner tonight you have had a rough day I'll do it today and you'll do it tomorrow is that ok blake" i said to my daughter hugging her making sure she was ok.