blake's first job on her own

blake pov:

it's been a few weeks since i was sick and i am honestly feeling great and strong enough to do a job on my own. normally i go with mario but i really want to do one on my own. i went to the guild and looked at the c class jobs when ritchie and Brandon said they wanted to talk to me  i walked to there office and was told to sit "blake me and my brother think it's time to promote you to b class" ritchie said to me "really as in this isn't a joke" i asked "nope you are free to choose your first b class job now" Brandon said dismissing me.

once i got to the board i saw i had to stop a thieves from stealing gems that were going to be put in a museum because they were really really rare gems for 100 thousand jewels. once i got to museum i got to a spot where i could blink to any spot of the building  once the gems where in the building i blinked into the chamber where the gems were being put on display.

once the gems were put on display i was payed and told i could leave and got paid once i was done i walked back to my house. once i got to my house i put my gems away in a safe location. "hey blake how was your mission" i turned around and saw mario "it was good i did it well and they gave me an extra 20 thousand jewels also i'm b class now" i told my older broth "that's great blake please always be careful while doing mission when your on your own" mario told me looking proud with me

 we headed to the lair once we got there i headed to the kitchen since it was my turn to make lunch i made a few pizzas no pepperoni then i made a cake and brought the food in. "guys did you know blake is now b class" mario said starting a conversation "that's great blake i knew you would get promoted soon" allumos said congratulating me "thanks dad i went on a b class job earlier" i told my father "what did the job involve" allumos asked going into over protective dadamos  mode "um it was nothing major i just need to stop thieves from stealing a gem" i told my dad. once we all ate me and mario headed back to divinus magia island and went to bed.