dragon bros to the rescue

blake's pov:

when i woke up again i still felt very dizzy i really hate the bracelet anyway i notice a note on my night stand from my birth giver ugh i really wish dad and my brothers were here i really don't want to be here i want to be safe and i'm guessing that i'm locked here for a while the clock is reading 5 am i have 4 hours till i can eat even though i am starving and i really want food. i really would rather be back in the cage at devils tongue than here.

The note:

i got out of bed and put on a blue and yellow dress then i paired it with a jewelled necklace i really hate big fancy dresses and that is all i have in my wardrobe and my other clothes were taken when a female guard forced me to change into royal ...

i got out of bed and put on a blue and yellow dress then i paired it with a jewelled necklace i really hate big fancy dresses and that is all i have in my wardrobe and my other clothes were taken when a female guard forced me to change into royal sleepwear which is a silk nightgown and is uncomfortable as hell. 

blake's outfit:

once it was 9 2 guards walked into my room one of them grabbed my arm really tight which hurt but i don't have my magic and i know no self defence other than my magic so i cant protest that much and i headed to breakfast

allumos POV:

i was in my office at grimshade doing paper work i hate it but it's a necessary evil but there is not that much i can do about it. i was almost finished  when Michael burst through the door he told me blake was in trouble and i was pissed i called an emergency dragon meeting once we go there all of us were ready to save blake. once we got to the kingdom of clover town we snuck into blake's room and hid in her walking closet.

3 hours later someone walked into blake's room she opened the closet and i saw it was blake and she looked like she was about to drop once she was about to grab something she fainted. mario grabbed her after that Michael shadow teleported blake on her own to her room in our cave after that we killed everyone in the castle and left the citizens to elect a ruler since Damien was a known tyrant we weren't going to do anything but he attacked my daughter so he deserves it that fucking twat is deader than dead and he and his stupid castle are buried  six feet under oh well no one saw us so it's not like they can arrest us.

once blake woke up and went to the table to eat with us she looked exhausted then we noticed we forgot to take the bracelet of so i gently took the bracelet off of her and i picked her up and to told her to rest i also read little red ridding hood to her since it was hard for me to refuse her anything after the story i kissed her forehead then i went to finish my breakfast then i made a cake for blake for when she woke up she went through a lot and honestly deserves a treat