blake is sick

Blake POV:
it has been a few days since i met that blaze guy and i guess since he died or got kicked out of grim shade. i woke up and felt like shit but i have a dragon meeting i need to go to today. looks like i'm going to have to suck it up and go to the meeting i went down my ladder and i almost fell down. thank god i didn't  i would have to explain why i am limping and that would be a huge mess i don't want to deal with.

once i had my breakfast and drank a lot of water hoping it would help a bit but that didn't work that much. i then headed to the cave once i got there i sat next to allumos and viper "blake are you ok you look a little pale" allumos asked me "i'm no the best but i should be fine" i told my father after i said that i fainted.

Allumos POV:

oh god blake just fainted shit after i had a little mental freak out i gently picked up blake then i brought her to her room then i went to the kitchen got a white cloth over her head and i put a thermometer in her mouth and it said she had a fever. after tucking her in i went to make her some soup

"allumos is blake going to be ok" bryan asked me worried about blake  "bryan she is going to be ok she just needs to rest a little bit" i told bryan  then i went to give blake her soup it was nothing special just a plain tomato soup  nothing special but it should satisfy her stomach.  once i got there blake was sitting up and about to stand up i gently put the soup on her bedside "blake you have a fever you are going to stay in bed rest till it goes down" i said gently while giving her the soup she ate the soup before lying back down  "dad can you read me peter pan (best story ever by the way)  blake asked me "of course darling" i said then i tucked her and then turned her light of and closed the door.