Bryan blake and seekah become toddlers

(Eden isn't in Devin and Devin doesn't need Eden to be alive)

it was an average day at the dragon lair except all of the dragon slayers were hungry so they ordered pizza blake bryan and seek wanted a peperoni pizza, viper and allumos wanted to share a cheese and the rest of the dragons went with sausage. the dragons hung out while waiting for their foods which included cards and charades with allumos winning cards and blake winning charades.

once the pizza was there all of the dragons started eating their food once the dragons were done with their food three dragons went to throw up making the other dragons concerned because bryan, seek and blake were the youngest once they got to the bathroom the other dragon slayers heard 3 bangs in the bathroom causing all of the dragon slayers they came to find a 5 year old bryan a 4 year old seek and a 3 year old blake which concerned all of the dragon slayers. what they mostly was concerned about was if the trio would stay that way or would the potion wear off.

after a while of trying things out they decided they had to bring the toddler dragon slayers to their guild to get permission for them to stay at the dragon lair until they figured out the problem. they first decided to go to divinus magia and then then the protectors not needing to go to grim shade because allumos is the guild leader.

lets say looking after 3 toddler dragon slayers was hard. especially since blake and seek were energetic and curious and bryan oh bryan he was always up to some kind of mischief leading to plenty of time outs. because of the situation allumos took the dad role for the adults that turned into toddlers and the others took a role of older brothers.

after a week of tea parties, toys and mischief they found out who the culprit was Eden, he was targeting female slayers since they were rare and seem to have an extra power which unlocked could create disastrous affects if evil and have a potential to do great good and lets say they were pissed Eden was threatening their little sister they had to now keep an extra eye on blake which they didn't mind because they were always overprotective but they never thought that blake would be a target for a criminal unless they were after the dragon slayers as a whole.