Prologue

Prologue

Long Long Ago...... the Legendary Monkey King rose to power and battled the Bureaucracy of Heaven. Two Fox Demons were hiding in a mountain to avoid confrontation in the war. They were a young couple getting ready to have a child in a place they were not expecting from their home 300 meters away. The man said, "You can do this honey, just one more push!" The woman takes a final breath and screams and pushes. Then after 2 minutes, a cry of life filled the cave. The couple was extremely happy and called the child 'Zhang Wei'; from then on, the couple became the ancestors of a fox clan known as "The Legendary "Hong Hè" Clan of the west.

500 years later

The Hong Hè clan is a clan that practices all forms of magic possible. And those who have been confirmed to be a threat, they will be dealt with fairly and efficiently. The father(Zhíhuí Xióng) and mother(Jia Li) of the royal family gave birth to two kids on separate days. The oldest in the year of the tiger 14th day of the 11th month under the moon of Waning Cresent and the youngest in the year of the dog 9th day of the 6th month under the moon of waxing Gibbous.

The children were born as females. The oldest was born with her mother's beauty and her father's determination to achieve any goal she comes across with cation and strategy, while the youngest has their parents' stubbornness. The children were given names; the oldest was named "Hong Li Tenko" And the youngest is named " Heng Ying". As the years went by the children were told by the royal advisor about the Royal family tradition of choosing their powers and abilities. The oldest chose to have the ability to control water in all forms, super strength, demon eyes (like Sun Wukong), and temperature control. When she chose her powers and abilities her fur changed to an icy blue and her hair became white as snow, her eyes became crystal blue indicating her chosen power and when she uses her powers her eyes will shine a royal blue. As for Heng Ying, she chose to have shadow powers and to raise the dead. Her fur became black as night and her hair was given purple streaks with her black hair. Kina's eyes will shine a neon purple when in use.

The siblings at first loved each other and hanged out almost 24/7. Until they got older and started to have different responsibilities. The once inseparable siblings became enemies but still loved one another. They would compete to see who was better and their parents were the judges. The kingdom experienced several hundred years of peace and never went to war unless another demon clan declared war. One day, Kina decided she trained long enough to show the whole clan how much she's grown and asked the royal advisor to organize a festival to celebrate the founding of the Hong Hè clan.

"Since this is an important event Princess; We can have both you and your sister perform at the festival," The royal advisor says with a smile "That's an amazing idea, and I can show my older sister that I am the best!" said Kina with her fingers intertwined together. She had a plan to prove to her sister and parents. (So in this story Kina is a spoiled brat and a stubborn mule. She gets upset if she doesn't get her way. Anyway back to the story)

So the day of the festival came everyone was very excited. Shades of blue, gold, white, and aqua green decorated the village. The village is in complete excitement about the Founding Festival. Merchants from all over China come to pay respects and earn profit from the Festival. As fellow clan members set up games for all to play, I look around to see everyone getting ready. Someone says with a smile "Oh! Your Highness, To what do we owe the pleasure?" I state with a smile " Oh nothing important. Just wanted to see how are things coming along. Everything looks good." "I'm glad you think so. I heard that you're going to perform at the festival, is that true?" I look at the middle-aged woman with a blush. "Yes, I am. Though I'm a little nervous, I will do my best! Do you need help with those crates ma'am?" The lady smiled. "Oh yes! I need to get these crates home to my granddaughter so she can help prepare dinner" I pick up the crates and follow the woman to her home.