Chapter 9

Chapter 9

The Ox King

The Group moves Westward. They stop to rest, but there is an issue. "Hey, guys who ate all of the food inside this bag? I know I didn't since I packed my own this time" I asked as I looked inside to see the empty bag. "Ummmmm," Pigsy said looking around "Wukong did it. He does have a big appetite" Pigsy said while pointing to him. "WHAT?! No way. I did that. LIAR! All I need is an armful of fruit to fill my stomach." He said upset about being accused falsely. "What would you do that Wukong?" Master said about to punish him. "Hold on Master. I don't believe he ate this food. I have facts to prove this claim." I say to master stopping him. " Then please elaborate," Master said. "Well, for one thing, I don't see any crumbs on his face other than the fruit he found. Two, I don't think he would be open about it unless he was going to get more and apologize for doing so. Three, He does have a big appetite but for fruit only. Finally, I don't smell his scent on the bag." I explain carefully. "Plus Isn't strange that Pigsy went straight to blame Wukong for this?" I ask. "So that means someone waited til we were not paying attention to the bag to stuff their face," Wukong stated curiously. As we began to talk and share facts. Pigsy began to slowly tip-toe away from the group when the horse saw him from the corner of its' eye trying to hide in a bush. He ran to him. "Maybe I can get out of this by finding more food," Pigsy said to himself. "Neigh! Neigh?" (Hey! Where are you going Pigsy?) the horse said angrily. "Oh! I-I-I was going to go get s-s-some water from the river" Pigsy said nervously. The Horse grabbed Pigsy by his collar, began to turn around, and began to walk back to the group with him in tow. "Hey! Put Me down!" Pigsy said upset. "*snort* (No!)" the horse said continuing to walk. "Sandy didn't do it. Neither did the horse because he was sitting by the bushes. Master had no idea the food was missing before I something" I said "So that leaves only one person.........." Wukong said, "Neigh!" the horse said. "Hmm?" I looked behind to the horse who has Pigsy by his collar. He dropped him onto the ground and walked off back to the bushes. "Oof. Hey!" Pigsy yelled. He wanted to say something but 3 pairs of eyes were looking at him upset "Uhhhhh I'm sorry?" Pigsy said. "*sigh* I'm taking a walk. I'll be back." I said as I walk away from the group to calm down. "Wait. Let me come with you." Pigsy said, "Don't bother man, you have some explaining to do." Sandy said as the boys look at him angrily.

20 minutes later

Not far from our group of heroes, there was a village. The people of the village were living their lives. They were trading goods, kids were playing around, and other things. Just enjoying the peace. "This should be a good place to start." The Ox Demon King said deep in the bushes. "Well Let's go!" another Ox said excitedly. "Keep your voice down dummy. We'll bring attention to us. We need to wait for the crowd clear to attack." another Ox said.

5 minutes later

"Ok, now we can go." The Ox demons lept from out of the bushes and began to run towards the village. "Hm? " A man looked towards the entrance of the village and saw some weird-looking shadows approaching the village. The ground started to shake extremely. The man got a closer look at the shadows and saw Ox running to the village. The man yelled scared "OX STAMPEDE! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!" Everyone stopped what they were doing and started to run and panic" Get out of my way Humans!" The Ox King shouted. The people ran to their houses. "Where is your Elder?" The Ox King asked. "I am right here, you brute." an old man stands in front of him. "We are looking for a Fox Princess. Have you seen her?" he asked. " I'm afraid not, but we have no idea who or what she looks like." the elder responded. "Fine then, how about we do this instead?" The Ox King grabbed the elder. He shouted to the rest of the villagers, "Bring me the Princess in the clearing in the center of this forest and we will return the elder, if not, we will kill the elder in cold blood." The Ox King said then began to walk away with the elder, but in the process, they destroyed everything but the homes. The people are scared because where will find the fox princess?