Chapter 1

Here I Am Alone

                   I was walking in the forest with a bag full of essentials with weapons. I wiped my teary eyes. I walked for about 30 minutes to see a river clean of all impurities with a waterfall flowing from the top. "Well, this looks like a nice place to rest and clean up. " I say as I take a seat on a tall flat rock. I look at the water gently like it was a little child looking at its' mother. '*sigh* if only things were like this forever.' I thought as I was getting ready to undress. I looked around to make sure no one was watching me so I can undress without being watched. I slowly got into the warm, refreshing water and began to clean myself and give first aid to any injuries I may have gotten while walking. I relax in the warm, refreshing water. I almost fell asleep in the water until I heard rustling bushes nearby.

                     A group of Ox demons were walking along a path when they decided to make camp for the time being to take a break, one of them said"Hey, where's our idiot?" Another one mentioned, "I believe he went into the forest to find food." The said black ox demon was actually looking for food and 'something more' interesting for entertainment. The black ox found fruit and some meat for his fellow brother when he heard a splash nearby. He ran towards the sound with great force. He followed the sound to find a woman bathing in the clear water, her back to him. he burned the image of her body into his skull. Brown skin, pretty white hair, all her lovely features. He took notice of her white and blue tail and ears indicating she's a demon. "WOW! Now That's a woman!!!!!!!" He screamed out in amazement. He then covered his mouth with his tail and hid in the bushes.

                 I look around to find the source of the sound I just heard only to find nothing in my line of view. So to ensure I find my target I decided to make a bow and arrows out of the water available to me. I freeze those arrows so they will have a better chance at impaling the peeping tom. Then I shoot those arrows into the air, and they split apart into smaller arrows to cover more ground. As the rain of arrows continues, I get dressed while putting on some peach and vanilla-scented lotion and get ready to fight should the rain of ice arrows fail to kill the peeping tom. I grabbed my things and climb on top of the waterfall with my real bow and arrows ready to shoot the person or demon.

                The Ox demon was just looking in delight at the sight now that he saw the face of the woman. "She's perfect." he said to himself as he slowly stood up. As he stood up he was not aware of what she was doing. She had shot some things in the air and then the things became smaller and it looked like rain. " Hmmmmmmmm Looks like rain........Wait that's not rain" He looked up to see shards of sharp ice coming down onto the earth with a strong force. He ran away to take cover somewhere to avoid being hurt but never left the area completely.

20 minutes later..............

                                 The arsenal of shards had finally stopped. "Here I thought this was going to be easy," He said as he walked back to the area where he saw the beautiful woman only to see that she disappeared. "Huh? Where is she?" As he said this he kept walking until he saw something in the distance. All that was heard was a release of something and it was coming his way. The demon barely dodged it as it was aimed at his heart. 'What was that?' He thought looking in all directions to see who shot the arrow. "Damn it........... He dodged it!" I say through my teeth to hide my voice. He looked in the direction of the voice to find....................

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------To be continued--------------------------------------------------------------

That's all for now. don't worry though, there is more to this story trust me. I have to stop for a bit so I can write Chapters 3-5. As always, comment below on what you think and any new ideas for me to write.

I will give an A/n soon so keep an eye out. It will explain the current and future characters in the story. But anyway, I'm going back to school soon. YAYYYYYYYY for me.

Stay Peachy

----Roxie