Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Kidnapped?

    Previously on Love is Stronger than Blood:

The Demon puts a knife to my neck. Wukong stops and pulls back. " Now then, I shall take my leave with my soon-to-be wife, if she belongs to you, former brother, then come save her." The Ox king said as he flew off. The last thing I hear before darkness consumes me is Wukong calling my name and him saying he'll rescue me. 'Please Help me Wukong!' I say in my mind..................  Wukong looked to the sky and said "Don't worry Roxie, I'll take his head for taking you away from me. Hang on, I'm coming." He hopped on his cloud and flew in the direction in which the Ox King flew off to follow the trail.

No one's Pov

    The Ox king walks into the forest with his soon-to-be wife. He takes a rest on a large boulder with the female in tow. "*sniff* *sniff* She smells really sweet. but she'd smell better with my scent on her" He said as he loomed over the female's body. " Such a beautiful woman," he said. He then picked her up and put her back on his shoulder and proceeded to walk to his home. He decided to test something. *SMACK* "Hm, she's really out of it. I must have put a bit too much of that sleeping powder in that bread." he said as he removed his hand from her rear. He continued to walk to his castle.

My POV

    When I came to, I feel something cold on my neck, wrists, and feet. I look around to see I'm in a metal cage. 'Huh. That explains the cold feeling against my skin and fur.' I get up from where I was laying. "Where am I? Hello? Is there anyone here? Hello?" I say asking around. "Hello, Princess. I'm glad you are awake." a voice said at the door. "Why don't you remember me, my dear?" the voice continued. "All I remember is that I heard someone calling my name and I was on someone's shoulder," I said to the voice "Well I suppose I could tell you. I am the Ox king and we're in my castle. You are in a cage in chains because I don't trust a woman like you, unshackled," he said folding his arms. "That explains a lot..." I look at the chains on my body. "But I digress, Anyway, we were looking for a suitable female for me to marry and breed with to continue the clan as we are dropping by the numbers. So we have decided to find someone to breed," he explained. "ok, but why did you choose me?" I asked curiously. "Because you possess great strength, intelligence, and many other things needed in a wife. Also since you are young, you are more than likely very fertile based on how you take care of your body," he said happily. "I'm sorry...WHAT?!" I screamed. "No! I refuse to breed with you, let alone marry you of free will!" I shouted. "Either you marry me and mate with me or I will kill everyone in the village including the elder." He said irritated. I snarled at him and bared my fangs and claws. The fur on my body and tail was standing on end in anger with this demon. "................." I said nothing. "Which will you choose Princess~," he asked. I gritted my teeth. "Fine..... But under one condition: I have free reign to move around in the castle and outside with no supervision and I want a room given to me since I will not sleep on the ground in this cage." I say. "But of course, nothing less for my wife.  Men! Show our soon-to-be queen and mother to her room." He said as two demons release me from the cage but keep the chains on my wrists. "Hmm......Magic-sealing cuffs huh? Well, I can get out of these at any time I want to, but something tells me I should play along until I get rescued." I smiled to myself as the demon lead me to my room. "Well, at least I'll have a room and bed with a bathroom. Reminds me of home a little bit, but the bathroom was bigger though." I say as I walked into a queen-sized room with all the things a queen needs. The room had two doors and it was on the other side of the castle. 'At least I don't have to be in the same room as him' I thought as a wave of relief enveloped me. The demons close the door leaving me to myself as I look around the room. I looked into a dresser for a small change of clothes. I find some but I look at them completely flushed with pink dusting my cheeks.