3 Day Weekend

James pov

I woke up, squished between my boyfriends (Keith's hugging me from the front, Ryan from behind, and he's nuzzling into my neck)I tried to get out of bed only for them to pull me back inGood morning kisses (one for Ryan, one for Keith)Detangle myself from said boyfriends and climb out of bedBathroom (brush teeth, hair, use the toilet, shower)Come out of bathroom and get clothesSmile at cuddling boyfriends (they're so cute! Keith's using Ryan's shoulder as a pillow as he wraps his arm around him)Get dressed (basketball shorts and one of Ryan's hoodies)I consider waking them up, then decide against it (it's a three day weekend, let them sleep in)Grab shoes and car keysHead to donut shop (chocolate cake for me, glazed with sprinkles for Keith, apple fritter for Ryan)Get donutsRead group chat while waiting for donuts (honestly, everyone on the chat are idiots, but they're my idiots and they're hilarious)Get donutsHead home (its so weird to be driving in silence)Put donuts on counterMake Keith's coffee (black. Just plain black. So bitter)Get orange juice out for me and Ryan (sugar!)Reluctantly wake up sleeping boyfriends (they're so cute when they just wake up! And I swear, Keith sleeps like a cat, and stretches like one when he wakes up too)Get good morning kisses (Keith and then Ryan)Eat donuts and drink coffee and orange juiceWait for boyfriends to do bathroom routine (and they tease me for taking forever in there, it's been almost 20 minutes)Watch news while they do that (another planet joined the coalition, yada yada yada)Get going-out-of-the-apartment clothes on (blue jeans, NASA shirt, denim jacket for me, black jeans,red v-neck and leather jacket for Keith, blue jeans, dark green shirt and blue sweatshirt for Ryan (seriously, when did that get so tight? That's going to be *distracting* because goddamn you can see his pecs and shoulders and we have three days to ourselves...))Leave house again (it's simple one story, kinda small, but it works for us)Get in carFight about who gets shotgun (I am NOT letting Keith drive, and Ryan, bless his heart, can drive/pilot everything but a normal car (seriously, how?))Threaten to make them both sit in the back (which has happened more times than they'll admit)Rock paper scissorsRyan wins and sits up front as Keith pouts in the back (to be fair, he always chooses scissors)Let Keith pick the musicListen to One Republic and Lewis Capaldi (lowkey depressing music for lowkey depressed dudes)Get to grocery storeKeith drops me in the cart as he pushes it around the store, almost crashing into peopleRyan apologizes to said peopleRyan takes cart from KeithHe starts pouting but Ryan fixes it with a kiss (Ryan is an amazing kisser)Go around store and get things we actually need (milk, cereal, "real food" ( I don't care what Veronica says candy is real food) and toiletries)Hop out of cart and run with Keith to candy aisle with Ryan chasing us with the cartGrab candy (Sour Patch, M&M's (regular, caramel, peanut butter), Nerds, Ghirardelli (like five different flavors), gummy bears)Then we run to the sodas and get two liter bottlesRyan's still chasing usCircle back to candy and grab Pixy StixFind Ryan in the alcohol aisle grabbing a few beers and a couple wine bottles (we're being unhealthy this weekend, we deserve it(also, me and Keith have no taste in regards to drinks and will buy the weirdest shit)Load candy into cart while he sighs disapprovinglyShow him the raspberry Ghirardelli and the Twix we got for him, and the Dr.PepperHe now approves of our side tripFinish getting actual groceries and check outLoad groceries in carSnack on candy as we drive home (Keith's shotgun now, Ryan's in the back, we're listening to Shawn Mendes and Marshmello)Get homePut groceries awayKeith surprises us, says we're going somewhere but won't tell us where (I swear, if it's to go train, I will kill him)Me and Ryan share a confused look (he's so cute when he's confused (but he's always cute) he quirks his eyebrow up and kinds pouts and i want to kiss that pout off his face)Keith says put on something we could run around in (ok now I think it's training)But then he grabs a bag from the back of the closet (where did that come from??)Keith goes over and whispers something to Ryan and he smiles(Now they're both smiling they look so cute (Seriously, how did I end up with two amazing and adorable boyfriends?))They run outside to the garageI follow themRyan covers my eyes and is close against my back ( I can hear Keith laughing oh god what's happening)Ryan uncovers my eyesBoth of them and other people (sounds like kids) yell surpriseAasjfsdhgadssgITS MY NIECE AND NEPHEWS ADJDSKKK (Lelani is 6, Matthew is 8, Aidan is 5, Charlie is 1 ½ (Lelani is my sister Alice's kid, the boys are my brother Chris's))Hugs! Lots of hugs for the kids and grateful kisses for my amazingly perfect boyfriends (kids go eww when we kiss and giggle)The bag? Was full of beach stuffWe're going to the beach!!!