All the kisses after

Iverson POV

"Where is Lt.Griffin?" I asked. He was normally early to meeting, never late. "I don't know sir. Maybe he's busy." Rizavi said. She'd just come from the med ward, where Ina was currently recovering. "He'll be here soon." Kinkade insisted. "He's just doing something really quick." McClain said, her and Kinkade exchanging a knowing look. I shook my head. I would never understand these kids. Lt.Griffin ran in a moment later, looking disheveled. His face was flushed, hair messed up, sticking up all over the place, and his collar and front of his suit was wrinkled. "Lt.Griffin!" I barked. "Where have you been?" "Sorry sir. I was just doing something." He said, snapping to attention. "Next time that something can wait. You're late. And fix your hair for gods sake. It's a mess." "I don't think they can." McClain muttered. I raised an eyebrow, and Kinkade shook his head. I probably didn't want to know. "Now, you all did very well today. But we still need a full battle report and MFE diagnostics. Shirogane is having one of the paladins bring their report over, and we can compare notes."

Kogane came in a few moments later, handing me the report. "Here. Shiro said you needed this." He said. He glanced over at Griffin, and smiled. "Hey." "Hey." Griffin said, somewhat breathlessly, pink on his cheeks. Ah, so this is why he was late. Kogane then walked over and grabbed his collar, pulling him into a kiss. Griffin smiled and grabbed his waist with one hand, tilting his head a bit. Kogane then pulled back and walked away, a smile on his face. Griffin stared after him breathlessly, a stupid smile on his face and a hand pushing his hair back. Rizavi squealed while Kinade and McClain smirked. "Liutenent." I said, and Griffin turned to face me. "Pay attention. The sooner we finish this, the sooner you can get back to kissing Kogane." His face flushed and the others laughed. "Yes sir." "And keep it PG when you're in public. We have an image to project." The others broke out laughing, and Griffin smiled, cheeks bright pink as he sat down."I'll try sir. But I can't control him." As if to prove his point, Kogane popped in with that space wolf of his, sat on the table next to Griffin and kissed him again, this one lasting longer. Then he popped back out again while we laughed at Griffin. He had a look of pure shock on his face, and his cheeks were a fiery red.

When we were about halfway done, Kogane popped in again, this time taking James with him and the wolf. A few minutes later he returned, leaving James behind when he left. He was bright pink, and his hair and uniform were even more of a mess than before. He blinked a few times, then put his arms on the table, burying his face in them. The others burst out laughing, and I couldn't help but smile. Ah, to be young and in love.

No one POV 

This kind of behavior continued as time went on. It was both endearing and annoying. Keith kept teleporting to and from James, no matter where he was, just to kiss him. About to take off? No, Keith needed his kiss. In a meeting? Let's make out first.  At a rally? Let's just disappear for a few minutes.

James got very flustered at first, always being embarrassed when it happened. But when he became more comfortable with it, they became unbearably cute.

He got the wolf to trust him, so he too began teleporting to his lover for kisses. He'd pop in and grab Keith's face, tilting it upward so he could kiss him. Or he'd show up and pin him against the wall, kissing him deeply. They both liked to use lota of tongue, much to the dismay of the other paladins.

Or, he'd simply just walk up and do it.

He'd walk up behind Keith and spin him around for a kiss, then turn him back around and walk away, leaving him a blushing mess. Other times, he'd be dropping off paperwork for Shiro in a paladin meeting and peck him on the cheek before heading out. Surprisingly, these little cheek kisses are the ones that make Keith blush the most.

It get to the point that whenever they pass each other, they just start expecting kisses. In the hall,Keith would tilt his head up expectantly, waiting for his kiss. 

They also became increasingly affectionate. Cuddling in the lounge or holding hands in missions. Whenever Keith came back from his Blade missions, he always had James waiting for him, with open arms and a welcoming kiss.

When James proposed on his birthday, Keith threw his arms around him and kissed him passionately. They also kissed more that night, just not always on the lips.

At their wedding, it was quick and sweet, filled with love,and surrounded by the applause of their friends and family. After they danced, and after they cut the cake too.

When they were older and adopted their first child, they kissed less, having less time to and because the kid would squeal whenever they did. The same with the second.

But no matter what, they always gave each other a kiss in the morning, and a kiss in the night. And they were together for the rest of their life.