Twelve times we kissed (Keith)4

Keith POV 

The fifth and sixth were in the locker room. I'd seen James working out in the weight room several times, and he was pretty strong. He had decent legs, and nice sized biceps. I went into the room, beginning to change into my workout clothes. I had just taken my shirt off when I saw James walk by me, headed to his own locker. I unconsciously followed him, curious. He started changing, and I couldn't take my eyes off of him. He had a fine body. Defined back muscles, along with what looked like a six pack. He suddenly glanced behind himself and saw me, his face turning red. I smirked and stared walking over, James glancing at me every few seconds.  "What's wrong Griffin? Cat got your tongue?" I asked. We were close enough that if I wanted to, I could hug him. He said nothing and turned ever redder, pulling his jeans on. "No? I bet you wish I did, don't you?" "Fuck you Kogane." He grumbled. "Mm, not today. Maybe a kiss though." I mused, and he looked at me, eyes hard. "I thought you said we weren't doing that anymore." He grumbled, clearly annoyed. I cupped his face and began to lean in. "I say a lot of things."

And I kissed him. He eagerly returned it, pinning me to the lockers. He forced my mouth open with his tongue, which then started swirling around inside. I groaned in please and pulled his hair a bit, causing him to bite my lip and squeeze my ass. I moaned and started kissing him harder. He picked me up by my ass and held me against the locker, and I locked my legs around him, starting to grind against him. He moaned a bit and did it too, and I swear I saw stars on the inside of my eyelids. James was a grind GOD. It. Felt. So. Fucking. Good. 

He pulled his lips away and started kissing  down my neck, finding my spot quickly and abusing it. "Fuck...James." I breathed, our hips still grinding against each other. "James.." I whined, lightly pushing him back. "Hmm?" "No-no marks." I said, and he nodded. "No marks. Sure thing princess." I felt my face heat and smile creep its way there. "Just shut up and kiss me." I ordered. He quickly reclaimed my lips, and as we made out we continued grinding until both of us were taken care of. I pushed him away and he set me down as we both caught our breath. "This- this never happened, alright?" I asked, and he nodded. "If that's what you want." I thought for a moment. Was that what I wanted? Yes, yes it was. I think. "It is. Good. Well, uh, bye Griffin." I stammered before running out. I was halfway to my room when I realized I didn't have on a shirt, but I didn't care. I'd just made out with James, again, while also grinding against him, getting hard and coming. What was wrong with me? Why did I always end up kissing James?

The seventh was the day I left the Garrison. I had stormed into my room and begun packing my few meager possesions when he showed up. "Kogane? Are you okay?" He asked. I stopped packing and sighed.  "No Griffin, I'm not. My brother is probably dead, and instead of following in his footsteps and being a great pilot, I got myself kicked out of the Garrison." "You got kicked out?" He asked in disbelief, and I nodded. "Why?" "Punched Iverson in the face. Right in the eye. Called him a son of a bitch and asshole too, so that probably didn't help." I grumbled. "Wha- Keith! You can't leave!" "Why not?" I asked, turning to face him. "Well, what about Adam? And Lance? And Pidge? Won't they miss you?" He asked. "No they won't. They'll be fine. I have no reason to stay." I said, grabbing my bag and heading for the door. I was almost past him when he grabbed my wrist, stopping me. "What about me? Am I a good enough reason to stay?" He asked, staring into my eyes intently. his eyes were a whirlwind of emotions, confusion, worry, love, hope, all in them. I cupped his face gently and brought him into a kiss. It was sweet and innocent, so much unlike the ones we had previously shared. "I'm sorry James. But you're not." I whispered against his lips before stepping away. I felt his eyes on me as I left the room, and the hall.

I tried to forget about the kisses, about him, I really did. I tried to block all of those thoughts from my mind when I was in my house. When I was in the Castle. When I was in the lions. When I found my mom especially.  I didn't want her to see those in the flashes. Those were my memories and mine alone, only shared with the other person inside them. But she saw them. And from the look on my face she knew not to ask. When we found out that Earth had been invaded, I'd had a small panic. Was Adam okay? What about James? Would I ever get another kiss? But I banished those thoughts form my head the second I saw him pull up in that jeep. He snapped at us, warning us about the drones.