🖤Halloween🧡

"James!" Pidge said, running over to the pilot. "Hey Katie. What's up?" He asked, turning to face the shorter girl. "We need you to do something real quick." She said. "We?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. "Me, her, Allura and Ronny." Nadia said, appearing next to him. "What am I being asked to do?" Nadia rolled her eyes. "Halloween is tomorrow, right?" He nodded. "And we're having a costume party. Do you have a costume?" James frowned. "I didn't know we were doing costumes, so no. Why?" "We're doing a costume dress up party because you need one." Veronica said, grabbing his arm and pulling him behind her. "Uh, okay." He unsaid, letting her take him. "Lura! We got him! Let's go!" She called, the other girls following. "Where are you guys going?" Lance asked, popping his head out of a doorway. "James needs a costume so we're doing dress up at the store." Nadia said. "Ooh, dress up! Can I come?" The girls stopped their march and exchanged a look. "I guess." Lace smiled and joined them. "Wait, we're actually leaving?" Jams asked, taking his arm out of her grip. "Where else are we gonna get you a costume?" Pidge said. "Well can I at least put some regular clothes on? I'm gonna look weird wearing a uniform while off base." He explained. Veronica sighed. "Fine. Go. We still need to find Allura anyway."

They parted ways, the boys to change and the girls to find Allura. When they rejoined, the girls whistled and cheered. "Damn boys, you clean up nice." Pidge said. Lance had dark blue skinny jeans, a white v-neck and his signature jacket on. James had black jeans and a dark blue shirt, topped by a light blue denim jacket, with a little gay pride pin on the collar. James smiled. "Thanks. Now come on, it's time to play dress up!" They all cheered and headed to the hangar.

When they got there, they saw Keith, Ryan, Shiro and Sam gathered around one of the MFES. Ina was in the cockpit, and she called out to the others. "James! Is that you?" She asked. He laughed and went over. "Hey Ina. What's up?" "Why you wearing civvies?" She asked, jumping out of the plane. "Ina, we're not-" Keith said, tuning to face her. "Whoa." He said when he saw James, giving him a once over. "Your girlfriend is abducting me." He answered. "Am not! We're getting him a costume." Nadia explained. "James, in civvies? What's the special occasion?" Ryan asked. James rolled his eyes. "Ok, I get it. We're getting costumes for the party later." Ryan nodded and went back to the ship. "What's wrong with it this time?" James asked, nodding to the ship. "Just the engine." "Is it going put put put?" James asked, taking his jacket off. "Uh, yeah. Why?" Sam asked. "Put her up. Mine does this sometimes." Sam nodded and raised the ship. James grabbed a few tools and started fiddling with the inner workings. "Crap. We're gonna have to take the engine out." He said. "But we have to get costumes!" Pidge whined. "Its not even 0700 yet. And yal are still wearing uniforms. Besides, if we're late, I have a friend who can get us in the stores. This'll only take a little bit. The girls nodded and departed, off to change.

The guys took out the engine with the help of Lance and James. When the girls came back, Lance was standing beneath the ship, his jacket wrapped around his waist. His arms were showing, and you could see the muscle he'd built up. Ryan and Keith, were also under the ship, and James was nowhere to be seen. "Where's James?" Nadia asked. "Hey guys." He said, popping his head out. He was IN the ship's workings, and had some grease smeared on his cheek, hair messy. "You ready?" "Uh, are you? You seem to be busy." "I'm almost done. Lance, can you pass me those pliers and that wrench?" James asked, lower body hanging out of the ship. His shirt fell a bit, exposing the bottom part of his midriff and his v-line. Keith eyed him, looking as if he wanted the rest of the shirt to fall. "Yeah, here." Lance tossed him the stuff. He hung out even more, hanging from his ship only with the power of his legs, squeezing a bar. He sat up a bit and fiddled with a few more things. "Try it now!" He called. Ina pressed some buttons, and the ship roared. "Thanks James!" She called. "No problem." He yelled back. "Jamie! Long time no see!" A voice called. He smiled and jumped out of the ship, rolling then standing, running toward the voice. "Cameron!" He called as he jumped into a girl's arms, hugging her tightly as she carried him bridal style. "Dammit James. You're not a little kid anymore." "I'm hurt Cam. You haven't seen me in a year and you don't even say hello?" "You're an asshole." She said. "That's it. Alex is my new favorite sister." "Ha! See! I am his favorite!" Another girl said. James smiled and jumped out Cameron's arm and picked up the other girl in a hug. "Alex!" She smiled and patted his head. "Hey Jamie. It's good to see you." "Jamie?" Veronica asked with a laugh. He glared at her as he put Alex down. "Only my sisters can call me that." "Come on Jamie, don't pout. It's not a good look for you." Another girl said, ruffling his hair. "Erin!" He complained. "Stop being a baby." "But he's the youngest. He'll always be the baby." Alex said. "Baby?" Keith said with a laugh. "Yes honey?" James replied with a smile. The others laughed at Keith's shocked expression. "So, Ronny tells me we're doing dress up for your Halloween costume. Just like old times?" Erin asked. "You're not making me a prince or knight again." James insisted. "Ah, the Griffin bunch!" Iverson said, appearing in the doorway and going over to them. "It's been a long time since I've seen you all in one place." "Hey Iverson." The girls chorused.