Chapter 8: "I been thinkin' about ya daily.."

Vanessa's POV

I'm laying in bed, when suddenly, someone starts tracing my face with their fingertips. They start poking my nose.

"You have a cute nose." The person whispers. That voice sounds very familiar but I have no idea who's it was. I see someone's curvy silhouette, but I still can't pinpoint who it is. Suddenly, the light cuts on.

No One's POV

The light cuts on, and Vanessa gasps.

"Maniii.!"

Vanessa jumps out of bed and tackles Normani, who giggles and pecks her lips affectionately. "Happy Birthday." She then notices this is the same person she just saw days ago, and chuckles. "Yup, same person. Happy Birthday Babygirl." Normani stands up and hugs her, and that's when the others come in.

"Heyyyy it's the kid's birthdaaaay.!" Lauren exclaims, spinning her around before hugging her.

"Happyyyy Birthdaayyyyy Munchkinnn.!" Camila says, hugging her.

Ally comes in with a noise maker, and they laugh. "Happy Birthday.!" Ally hugs her.

"Happy birthday little one.!" Dinah exclaims hugging her.

"Uh...thanks." Vanessa says.

Camila is instantly confused. "What is it.?"

"Nothing. This is just...the best I've ever felt on my birthday."

"Aww." They all hug her.

"Well, we're glad of that." Ally says hugging her.

"Hey, I think there are some presents on that couch for a special someone. Think you could go check them out.?" Vanessa's Mom asks.

"Yay.!"

Vanessa goes in the living room, and they all laugh lightheartedly, astonished at how happy she is. "Aw.!" But, truth is, Vanessa never got many presents on her birthday. She got none, sometimes. She opens the one from Normani, and it's a Coach cross body.

"Yay.! I've wanted one.!" Vanessa says hugging Normani.

"You're welcome princess." Normani giggles hugging her and pecking her forehead.

Lauren gives her a beanie