Chapter 14

Vanessa's POV

"Normani.! Stop making babies and come downstairs.!" Dinah says as we all start laughing hysterically.

"I don't even have a boyfriend Dinah.!" Normani says.

"Oh yeah. But what- waaait never mind that guy was weird." Dinah says.

"That guy was weird he was always dancing." Ally says as they all start laughing.

"Dancing.? I don't even wanna know." I say as they continue laughing.

"Hey I didn't see that let me see it." She says referring to the video I took the last time I was here. "Lauren was right it did make the perfect sound. It sounds like a trampoline." Ally says as we all laugh.

"No I'm telling you it sounded like flipping a pancake." Lauren says with a laugh.

"Okay right on impact yeah. And that was so not expected." She says as we all laugh

"What are y'all talking about.?" Normani asks.

"We were talking about how in archery the string you use to fire the dart sounds like a trampoline and it hits the board like a pancake." I say as they laugh.

"She's right. I've done it before. But I hated that sound...now...let's just not go there." Camila says as we all laugh.

"Sure." Normani says.

"Where did that even come from.?" Dinah asks as we all laugh.

"We're kidding we're talking about your ass honestly." Lauren says as Normani looks at us. Her facial expression is hilarious.

"Um okay then I didn't need to know that." She says walking away.

"She still has no idea what we're saying either way." Dinah says as we all laugh.

"Well it was legit for once.!" I say to them.

"Yeah. For once." Ally says as there's a knock on the door.

"I'LL GET IT.!" Dinah yells as if we aren't in there. "Hi." She says staring at the person. Lauren pushes her away.

"Hi." Lauren says before Camila pushes her out the way.

"Okay hi." Camila says with a laugh realizing it's the handyman guy. "Hold on." Camila says seeing Normani come in as she closes the door.

"Who was that.?" Normani asks.

"Another person came to the wrong house." We all say as she walks away. Camila opens the door back to see Normani go outside. "Hi." Camila says again.

"Hey. I was just checking on you guys. I've been around to everyone else and I wanted to check."

"Yeah we're good." Camila Lauren and Dinah say.

"Oh okay. Have a nice day." He says as we close the door. We notice him start staring behind us.

"I suggest we just run and not look back." Camila says.

"Smart idea." Normani says with a sarcastic laugh.

"Like now." Dinah says as we run up the stairs with Normani chasing us.

"WHY WOULD YOU HAVE MY EX AS THE HANDYMAN.!" Normani says coming up the stairs really loudly.We jump out the window and Dinah literally floors the gas pedal. All she smelled was rubber.

"DINAH YOU'RE GOING 210 AND THE SPEED LIMIT IS 90.!" Camila Lauren and Ally say.

"DOES IT LOOK LIKE I GIVE A SHIT SHE'S RIGHT BEHIND US.!" Dinah says turning really fast with Normani speeding past us but backing up. There's a knock on the door after we get in. Dinah goes to open it.